is it possible to tune the huracan to shoot fireballs or flames?

anyone able to tune the huracan to shoot fireballs or flames? haven't seen anyone done it, not sure if it's possible or not. thanks in advance

We did this to friends Gallardo the other day, no tuning involved. Car has Fabspeed exhaust and we removed cats, now shoot flames.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.soare...5253334201756/

I am curious to know this as well! I would love for my Huracan to shoot some flames haha.

I was told it can be done if the manifold and cats are changed/modified otherwise no flames. The question is, how bad do U really want it? I almost put a flame kit on but it requires a gas line to the exhaust with a spark plug. Fuck that shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can have a ECU calibration that will dump fuel on de-accel
    It is a popular request from Gallardo owners.
    Keep in mind the following

1. For a car to shoot flames it has to have been a very high rev range prior to it starting the shoot flames (long wot pulls or high reving fora minute or two when stand still
    2. Harder to produce flame with a stock exhaust system. After market system with a straight flow through design with resonators will produce flames sooner
    3. Try no to do this too much because the cats will get damaged eventually

And save the money for a new rear bumper when shooting flames with the car not moving. IMHO, it's a stupid kids thing only to treat a car like this just to show off.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Different strokes for different folks.

From everything I have tried so far, you cannot shoot flames without removing the catalytic converters on the Huracan. The cats are located in the headers, which requires lowering of the engine to get a new set in. Not too many owners are interested in all that labor to burp some flames, hence why you never see any doing it unless they are running some kind of forced induction setup.