Can anyone give a long term ECU mod review?

Can anyone give a long term ECU mod review?
    I'm curious to hear some feedback from fellow owners who have implicated an ECU tune. Since the ECU tun is extracting more power is it harsher on the engine long term? Has anyone experienced any issues or difficulty with an ECU tune?

I'm just really curious because I just picked up my Huracan about a week ago and I am looking to do an ECU tune + a lightweight exhaust system eventually. I want to get as much power as possible without risking any harm to the car.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Fronz

Quote Originally Posted by FRONZILLA View Post
    I'm curious to hear some feedback from fellow owners who have implicated an ECU tune. Since the ECU tun is extracting more power is it harsher on the engine long term? Has anyone experienced any issues or difficulty with an ECU tune?

I'm just really curious because I just picked up my Huracan about a week ago and I am looking to do an ECU tune + a lightweight exhaust system eventually. I want to get as much power as possible without risking any harm to the car.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Fronz
    I did both Hex Tune and Fabspeed exhaust within a couple weeks of picking my car, these mods add maybe 30-40 whp. That is not nearly enough extra power to have any negative effect on motor. I supercharged both my R8's where I gained over 200 whp and even with that I never had any issues. I'm sure sometime in the next year I will add Supercharger to this car and will have no worries

Quote Originally Posted by scott23 View Post
    I did both Hex Tune and Fabspeed exhaust within a couple weeks of picking my car, these mods add maybe 30-40 whp. That is not nearly enough extra power to have any negative effect on motor. I supercharged both my R8's where I gained over 200 whp and even with that I never had any issues. I'm sure sometime in the next year I will add Supercharger to this car and will have no worries
    Ready to help with that blower whenever you're ready

As for the tune, honestly there's no down sides. It's completely reversible, still picks up great gains on stock vehicles, and if you're adding any bolt ons (exhaust, intake, etc) it really helps dial the car in for all that extra flow.

Manufacturers already restrict the car to its full potential anyway.

For example, the new Huracan Performante is an ecu tune on the normal huracan - as well some extra additions to make it sound/feel/look special.

Th ecu tune simply unlocks its full potential