Help in need a friendly and good tuner for my Huracan and R8

Help in need a friendly and good tuner for my Huracan and R8
    Hello everyone! Can someone recommend a good tuner shop that I can go to? I'm looking to get my Huracan and R8 a tune,I'd like to deal with friendly shop and easy to communicate with. Looking to do a lot more future business with. Thanks in advance
    If you don't like to drop a comment in here,please text me 414-828-6000.
    Current rides:
    2016 LP610-4
    2014 Top Secret GTR heavy modded
    2014 Tundra tow rig

You just want an ECU upgrade or a shop that can also install various upgrades?

ECU upgrade where I can send the units to. Thanks
    Current rides:
    2016 LP610-4
    2014 Top Secret GTR heavy modded
    2014 Tundra tow rig

VF offers a tune for Huracan and no need to remove ECUs, they will send you a cable and you do yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Tri Nguyen View Post
    Hello everyone! Can someone recommend a good tuner shop that I can go to? I'm looking to get my Huracan and R8 a tune,I'd like to deal with friendly shop and easy to communicate with. Looking to do a lot more future business with. Thanks in advance
    Hey Tri,

We don't have an Authorized Dealer in Wisconsin, but we do have options if you're in the southern part of the state near Chicago, IL or if you're further west towards Minneapolis, MN.

That being said (and as scott23 mentioned), one of the primary benefits of our product is that it is absolutely user installable, without the need to remove the ECU's at all.

If you can install a program on your PC Laptop, you can install our software ... and switch between Stock and Tuned programs all on your own!
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Tri, i think you can do it yourself with VF

Quote Originally Posted by Tri Nguyen View Post
    Messaging you now my friend. We deal with these vehicles quite often, I would be happy to help however I can!