Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Horsepower shipped to your door! ECU Software for LP 610-4 and LP 580-2 by HEX Tuning

Horsepower shipped to your door! ECU Software for LP 610-4 and LP 580-2 by HEX Tuning

That's right, HORSEPOWER Shipped To Your Door!

You Buy It, You Install It, You Enjoy it!

HEX Tuning is the first software tuner to be able to offer a 100% true Port Flash
    Software option for the Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 and LP 580-2.

Gone are the days of having to remove and open your ECU's. The same expertly calibrated Performance ECU Software is now available as a simple user installable upgrade directly through your OBDII port. First time installation takes less than 30 minutes, and is fully switchable between Stock and Performance Tuning within minutes.

All HEX Tuning Software includes a 30-day money back guarantee, ensuring that users are either 100% satisfied or confidently returned to stock.

HEX Tuning User Programming Cables are in stock and and shipping now!

Last edited by VF-Engineering; 04-21-2017 at 12:26 AM.
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

Price?

I am going to the track next Thursday. Could be interesting to run the car stock and then upload the tune and run again. This would give people real world results and inform everyone if the tune is even worth it.

Hmmm...

Hey Kisco,

I've sent you a PM as I'm not sure if we're allowed to post pricing directly in these forum threads.

We would absolutely love to see some user track results, and I'm sure the other forum members here would as well.

Let's make this happen!
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

Hmmm, very interesting.
    Need more info from real users. Please keep the thread alive.
    Vf, can you send me an pm/email with all necessary info, please?

Love the concept of installing it yourself, any track data would be indeed very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Love the concept of installing it yourself, any track data would be indeed very useful.
    That really is the primary benefit (other than increased power of course) for our HEX Tuning Software.

The freedom to install it yourself, as well as switch it back to stock prior to service appointments, eliminates all of the risks associated with removing, opening, re-sealing, and reinstalling the dual ECU's located securely behind the carbon fiber engine covers in the engine bay.
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    Proudly Made in the USA.

Very interested in seeing results and hearing about the ease of install and switch back to stock.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Please PM me a price too...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Navydoc View Post
    Please PM me a price too...thanks.
    PM Sent!

Thanks for the interest.
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    Proudly Made in the USA.

i would love to get pricing on this as well.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white