Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Horsepower shipped to your door! ECU Software for LP 610-4 and LP 580-2 by HEX Tuning
    Guys, do a search in ebay UK and you'll find something interesting too.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

I am not able to go to the track due to mother nature ruining the fun. I was in communication with Gary from VF who was very kind. I look forward to possibly doing business with them in the near future. I am a turbo guy but a SC set-up looks interesting as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Kisco View Post
    I am not able to go to the track due to mother nature ruining the fun. I was in communication with Gary from VF who was very kind. I look forward to possibly doing business with them in the near future. I am a turbo guy but a SC set-up looks interesting as well...
    Keep us posted! If you are a track guy an SC setup could be more appropiate than a turbo setup for a Huracan

Today was a day for international customers!

We just helped as customer from Puerto Rico who's preparing for a rally this weekend, and a customer from Canada with his new LP 580-2.
    There's a good chance we'll get a video review from the 580-2 owner before the weekends over.
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

This is super interesting to me as well. Please PM price. In addition, I would love to see how the install is done so I can access if its something I want to do. What impact would it have on the settings for Strada, Sport and Corsa. Or is this simply an increase in HP?
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan (5000 mi) DD Sun
    2009 Porsche 911 C4S PDK (26,000 mi) DD Rain
    2007 Porsche GT3 (37,000 mi) Parting out
    2000 Porsche 911 C2 Aero (54,000 mi) Track Car "Bumblebee"
    1995 Porsche 911 Carrera Aero(51,000 mi) Show Car
    1987 Porsche Targa - (90,500) preservation
    1986.5 Porsche 928 - (122,000) preservation
    1967 Porsche 912 - (93,000 mi) project
    2003 Mercedes E320 Sport (69,000 mi) Airport Car
    2010 Mercedes R350 Bluetec (34,000 mi) wife's

Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post
    Today was a day for international customers!

We just helped as customer from Puerto Rico who's preparing for a rally this weekend, and a customer from Canada with his new LP 580-2.
    There's a good chance we'll get a video review from the 580-2 owner before the weekends over.
    I saw my buddy& fellow YouTUBER DDE's video. Very nice. What is the gain on the LP610 tune?

Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post
    PM Sent!

Thanks for the interest.
    Can you PM me with pricing as well?

Thanks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX632 View Post

Thanks..

FYI, didn't receive anything yet...Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lowpue View Post
    This is super interesting to me as well. Please PM price. In addition, I would love to see how the install is done so I can access if its something I want to do. What impact would it have on the settings for Strada, Sport and Corsa. Or is this simply an increase in HP?
    PM Sent with Pricing!

The installation is quite simple, but will require a Windows OS Laptop.
    If you can successfully download a program from the internet, you can successfully our HEX Tuning Software to your vehicle.

Strada, Sport, and Corsa will still function independently as intended by Lamborghini.
    Each of these modes offers different driving characteristics by applying subtle changes to the base programming.
    This means that the horsepower gains will indeed be noticeable across all three modes.
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX632 View Post
    Hey RacerX632,

PM sent to you with pricing as well!

Thanks
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    Proudly Made in the USA.