Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    How many actually have bolt-ons and a tune on their Huracan?
    Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post
    When it comes to simple bolt-on mods (filters, exhaust, ECU Tuning) there are definitely gains to be had.
    Will it be as night and day as adding forced induction, absolutely not, but we have plenty of customers
    who are completely satisfied with the modest yet effective gains of our software.

We offer our HEX Tuning ECU Software as direct port flash (installed through your OBDII port) that can
    be user installed in just minutes without ever touching the ECU's.

Gains are consistently showing 30HP and 25TQ to all four wheels.
    This is absolutely noticeable as they cover the entire rev range.

VF Engineering ECU Software - OBDII Port Flashing - AVAILABLE NOW!-lamborghini-huraca-tune-jpg

When software is not enough, we obviously have our VF800 Supercharger System.

Existing software customers will receive a full 100% credit for the price of the software to use towards
    the supercharger purchase. If the HEX Tuning Software satisfies your thirst for more power, then great!
    If you're still craving more and decide to step up to the VF800 System, then the software was
    essentially a FREE trial.
    Couple of questions...

1) The numbers posted in that video are hard to believe (especially the 150+ 1/4 trap speed). Do you have a video / time slip for that run?
    2) What does the VF800 kit make to the wheels?
    3) Any proven 60-130 times you can share?

Thanks!

Hey Kisco,

1) Matt Farah made a mistake saying 150+ mph ...
    The actual numbers are in the 140's, which is still quite impressive BTW.
    (We've also verified 174+ mph in the 1/2 mile with Shift Sector earlier this year)

This was tested by Motor Trend, which is one of the most discerning automotive publications.

On this particular day, their driver did OVER 20 back-to-back-to-back-and-so-on runs to go
    sub 10.0, but ultimately fell short due to traction limitations with the worn factory Pirelli tires.
    (the car will get into the 9's with the right tire/surface conditions)

2) On our dyno we regularly see 630+ hp to the wheels.
    For reference, a stock Huracan will produce 440-450 hp to the wheels.

3) As for 60-130 times, we don't have anything independently verified by a 3rd party, but our
    own VBox results (internally and from customers) are consistently in the mid to high 4's.
    (This is absolutely in line with 10-second 1/4 mile times, 174+ 1/4 mile times.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kisco View Post
    Couple of questions...

1) The numbers posted in that video are hard to believe (especially the 150+ 1/4 trap speed). Do you have a video / time slip for that run?
    2) What does the VF800 kit make to the wheels?
    3) Any proven 60-130 times you can share?

Thanks!
    ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

VF, can you give me an idea why the RSC dyno (also on linked Mustang) shows a stock Huracan putting down 495hp and your is reading 459? I am seriously considering the 800SC for my Spyder and looking for relative expectations of what I'll put down on 93 Octane. We will be running on a DynoJet. My 650S was tuned and had sport cats and put down 589WHP so I am looking for a basis for comparison. I'd like to make the Huracan a decent bit faster than the 650S and my stock 675LT (about the same speed) and am also looking at UGR.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMikeAtl View Post
    VF, can you give me an idea why the RSC dyno (also on linked Mustang) shows a stock Huracan putting down 495hp and your is reading 459? I am seriously considering the 800SC for my Spyder and looking for relative expectations of what I'll put down on 93 Octane. We will be running on a DynoJet. My 650S was tuned and had sport cats and put down 589WHP so I am looking for a basis for comparison. I'd like to make the Huracan a decent bit faster than the 650S and my stock 675LT (about the same speed) and am also looking at UGR.

There are quite a few variables that could lead to different results on different
    dynos, even when comparing the exact same car. In this case we're dealing with
    two different cars though, on two different dynos.

Therefor fuel quality, weather conditions, fan placement and airflow, strap tension
    when securing the vehicle, wheel diameter/tire size, chosen gear for that specific
    run, other minor modifications, dyno calibrations, conversion factors applied to the
    plot, etc... can all have an effect on the peak numbers output on the dyno.

ABOUT VF-Engineering:
    VF-Engineering, Inc. uses state of the art processes to design, create, test and manufacture one of the highest quality supercharger kits on the market. The VF-Engineering facility is Located in the heart of Southern California. All our products are created and tested in house to ensure optimal gains and ensure factory like driveability and reliability.
    Proudly Made in the USA.

P: 714-528-0066
    E: sales@vf-engineering.com
    http://www.VFE1.com

I installed the VF Engineering Hex tune about a month about. It was a super great accelerating and shifting car and it still is. It seems the acceleration and shifts are sharper, but I am definitely no expert, as you may be able to tell. As far as more horsepower goes, I really cant feel much difference, a dyno would be needed and I have not done that. I did use the Thrust Mode with it. If I knew how to use the timers on the dash maybe I could give the 0-60 times but each time I launched it I was at 80 mph by the time I looked down at the speedo!

Like I said, it was super great to begin with and it remains that way. The hp gain I received is still a negligible amount (about 9% was stated to me) from around 580 HP to begin with. This is my first mod and I am pleased with it.

I hope this helps anyone making the decision.