Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | ECU Tune

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | ECU Tune
    Increase the power and drivability by optimizing the ECU. We've had ample time with Huracans on our in-house Dynojet to unlock extra power on both stock vehicles and optimize performance with a Fabspeed exhaust. Once we receive your ECU, our tuner bench flashes it with the upgraded ECU map and we return it to you for easy reinstallation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary. Our tuner 'ghost tunes' for several other shops putting down big numbers on twin turbo Huracans and many other builds - and writes software in his spare time. Trust Fabspeed with your baby - we've been improving Lamborghinis for almost 25 years! Our top notch facility is outfitted to produce the finest exhausts and thoroughly test the results - all while extracting maximum performance with a tune to match.

We have optimized files for vehicles running our Supersport X-Pipe Valved Exhaust System as well to ensure you are making the most possible power, reliability and realistically:

POWER GAINS - Stock Hardware

Stock = 488 whp / 368 ft-lbs
    Tuned = 513 whp / 389 ft-lbs
    Maximum gains of over 25 whp at 7630 RPM and 22 ft-lbs of torque at 7630 RPM
    Peak power gains of 22 whp and 21 ft-lbs of torque

POWER GAINS - With Supersport X-Pipe Valved Exhaust

Stock = 488 whp / 368 ft-lbs
    Tuned = 532 whp / 405 ft-lbs
    Maximum gains of over 45 whp at 7630 RPM and 37 ft-lbs of torque at 6000 RPM
    Peak power gains of 44 whp and 37 ft-lbs of torque

MSRP: $1995

We do our own testing in house on our Dynojet Research dyno. We have upgraded to the latest dyno modules for the most accurate readings and our facility is climate controlled.

Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)

Available now: see more information on our product page or contact me.

We're always here to answer any questions you may have, let me know how we can help you improve your Huracan!

Will the dealer see the ECU tune?

ECU and exhaust work best together. I would also like to know what Red Mark asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Will the dealer see the ECU tune?
    Normally not, as only the fuel/ignition (maybe also the valve timing) maps are altered. The checksum in the memory must stay the same as this is what the Lambo diag system checks. But what if Lambo loads an update into it ? Like a change in the LDS ? Will the tuned maps be overridden back to stock ?

When buying the Race exhaust also a new software is uploaded to the ECU and the VIN is stored in the global system so it identifies this change. on the diag screen you even will see a yellow message saying the car is not road legal with the race exhaust.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

According to our tuner, the dealership cannot see that the vehicle was bench flashed once the ECU is flashed back to stock. The tune stays within factory allowed parameters which does not trigger any faults. We safely modify timing, fueling, and ignition tables to optimize the performance of the car.

If you go to dealership, we can flash it back to stock – we always keep the factory file. It can be overwritten if the dealership flashes an update.

Reflashing - $250
    Scenario A: We can reflash the Fabspeed ECU Tune back onto the ECU if it is overwritten by the dealership - Return shipping is covered by us.
    Scenario B: We will reflash the ECU back to the OEM configuration and return it to you, shipping covered by us. We will then reflash the Fabspeed ECU Tune back onto the ECU – All shipping would be covered by you.
    Last edited by Fabspeed_Motorsport; 09-19-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabspeed_Motorsport View Post
    According to our tuner, the dealership cannot see our bench flash. The tune stays within factory allowed parameters which does not trigger any faults. We safely modify timing, fueling, and ignition tables to optimize the performance of the car.

If you go to dealership, we can flash it back to stock – we always keep the factory file. It can be overwritten if the dealership flashes an update.

Reflashing - $250
    Scenario A: We can reflash the Fabspeed ECU Tune back onto the ECU if it is overwritten by the dealership - Return shipping is covered by us.
    Scenario B: We will reflash the ECU back to the OEM configuration and return it to you, shipping covered by us. We will then reflash the Fabspeed ECU Tune back onto the ECU – All shipping would be covered by you.
    I like what I hear.
    One caveat: "According to our tuner, the dealership cannot see our bench flash.", can you confirm that?

If so, you will see me back, visiting, next month.
    I like your facility (and free coffee)

I have clarified with our tuner - there was a misinterpretation on my part. There is no trace of the flash once the ECU is flashed back to stock.

It's always a pleasure to have you here!

So the ECU would have to be flashed back to stock everytime I go in for routine maint. at the dealership?

Quote Originally Posted by Navydoc View Post
    So the ECU would have to be flashed back to stock everytime I go in for routine maint. at the dealership?
    Not necessarily, but 1.) The flash could be overwritten with new firmware from the dealership and 2.) There is a higher chance of the dealership detecting an aftermarket flash is on the ECU.

We deal with all kinds of tuning/flashes every day, and we handle every ECU with extreme care and urgency. We can make any situation work, I am always here to ensure your flashing experience meets your expectations. PM me if you have any concerns, or give me a call at any hour to further discuss options!

Any more questions I can help with regarding unleashing some more performance on your Huracan?