Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RSC Tuning Huracan ECU Tuning Available Now

RSC Tuning Huracan ECU Tuning Available Now
    Hello All,

We have spent a lot of time over the last year tuning Huracans and working with our car and client cars to refine the program as much as possible. As you may recall we first started development on our in house Huracan almost a year ago. We now have thousands of miles of Huracan ECU Tuning development under our belt and confidence we can offer the most compelling ECU File for the Huracan.

Everybody knows when you tune a NA car you are not going to get the extreme gains you get on a Turbo car. So we tried to take a different approach and not only make power, but also see what we could do to make daily driving more enjoyable. We have greatly increased the midrange torque and throttle response so much so that the car feels completely sluggish without the tune. The car just feels faster and crisper at every RPM.

I have to say that if you have a Huracan or especially a 580, this is a great first mod to increase your driving pleasure. If we tune your car and you aren't happy with the tune within 30 days we will refund you in full for the cost of the tune (after setting the car back to stock). We have 100% confidence in this product.

We have used this same dyno for all the runs posted in this thread for like results. The dyno is a mustang AWD linked dyno located at HP Logic in Palm Beach. HP Logic is a completely independent company that we do no business with other than using the dyno. This test data is completely independent, Jack the owner of HP Logic operated the vehicle and the dyno and if you would like to independently verify these results feel free to give them a call. If you know HP Logic they are about as knowledgeable as it gets and this dyno is about as much of a ball buster dyno as you can find. These are very significant results and I am confident regardless of any competitors claims on HP that we can match them within 5-6HP on the same dyno.

Our initial baseline run on the stock vehicle was 493whp.

After fitting the RSC Tuning Race Exhaust the car went up to 511whp with rear bumper on (We actually made 29WHP when we ran the car with the rear bumper off, 18WHP with the bumper on)

After tuning the car we made three runs:

Run 1: 540whp
    Run 2: 542whp
    Run 3: 535whp

(These runs are with correction factors, but without smoothing the graph)

WITH smoothing the best run came out to 534whp, a 41whp gain over stock (ECU + Exhaust)

Or 23whp for the tune in addition to the exhaust.

Keep in mind this is a Mustang Dyno NOT a Dyno Dynamics which produces significantly higher results. If anyone is willing to do a before and after test for us on a Dyno Dynamics we would be happy to cut you a deal in exchange for the results.

Call us today for EXCLUSIVE HURACANTALK PRICING that Stefan has negotiated for Forum Members.

Attached are the dynos discussed above for reference.

RSC Tuning Huracan ECU Tuning Available Now-tuneexhaustvsstock-jpgRSC Tuning Huracan ECU Tuning Available Now-tunevsexhaust-jpgRSC Tuning Huracan ECU Tuning Available Now-tunevsexhaustvsstock-jpg

How much is the HP with just the tune ???? How much $$$$ is the Tune ???? Does this void the factory Warranty ????

About 23+ WHP on a mustang awd linked dyno

Not supposed to post pricing in the forums right????

Feel free to shoot us an email at sales@rsctuning.com or give us a call 305-592-4482 (10-6 EST) and don't forget to mention you are a huracantalk member for special pricing.

Lamborghini Huracan RSC ECU Flash Tuning

can you PM me huracantalk pricing. also i am in fort lauderdale, can i bring the car down and have the car back the same day? Also will you flash back to stock for the yearly service or if need to bring into dealer for warranty work?
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

Quote Originally Posted by Sattman View Post
    can you PM me huracantalk pricing. also i am in fort lauderdale, can i bring the car down and have the car back the same day? Also will you flash back to stock for the yearly service or if need to bring into dealer for warranty work?
    Hi Sattman,

Normally people just mail the ECUs to us. We request 24 hours to tune the ECUs and get them done over night.

If we scheduled an appointment and got the ECUs by 10am we could have them done by the afternoon.

We can flash back to stock, but it shouldn't be necessary unless you have a major issue. More often than not we would need to flash the tune back on after the dealer does firmware updates.

The figures you posted were for an LP610 correct? What kind of performance gains can be expected for an LP580? Thanks

Major question,
    could Lambo service dept sniff the tune out?

Quote Originally Posted by constpapa View Post
    The figures you posted were for an LP610 correct? What kind of performance gains can be expected for an LP580? Thanks
    Honestly we haven't had a opportunity to dyno one of the 580s we have tuned. If you are willing to do before and after dynos we would be willing to offer you a substantial discount!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Major question,
    could Lambo service dept sniff the tune out?
    If a manufacturer really investigates a vehicle with a tune they can almost ALWAYS find it. The good news is they rarely look that hard. If someone tells you their tune is 100% undetectable in any circumstance I would not trust them.

I sent my CPU(s) to RSC yesterday, and am looking forward to trying this out. I'll report back to this thread. =)