Bentley Continental GT built for a Boss - Our Boss

Bentley Continental GT built for a Boss - Our Boss
    When the owner of WheelsBoutique decides he wants to roll in style, he does so with class and panache. Of course, just buying a luxury convertible coupe and leaving it in it's intended OEM styling be would be sacrilegious given the fact that he happens to own a rather popular tuning house based in Miami, Fl. known to the world as WheelsBoutique. Before he could even turn a mile in the dark charcoal vert we lowered it, outfit it with a proper pair of brushed titanium HRE P103 wheels in 22"x10" & 22"x12", and to aid in additional performance it was flash tuned in-house by the team from ACM. Finding itself in a class all it's own, the Bentley GTC really is the premier convertible sport luxury coupe with styling and power to back it up. The red interior against the dark exterior just screams class and style with dash of sports car influence. We hope you love what we did with it!

As always tells us what you think and give us your opinions.

For more pictures: https://flic.kr/p/vQYzFM

ECU TUNE ACM Bentley GTC HRE P103 22x10 22x12

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

i just cant wait for mine to come in.
    by the way these look great.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

Thank you Sattman would be interested me sending you some different options for your or I can also send you all the info on the P103s.

Let me know.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Albert,
    I already ordered them from you direct from ben at the beginning of the month. P101's along with novitecs.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

The perfect Miami cruiser, nicely done!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan