Renaud Marion’s Air Drive, a retro-futuristic photographic series of flying cars!©

Renaud Marion’s Air Drive, a retro-futuristic photographic series of flying cars!©
    "In this retro-futuristic series, the 39-year-old artist depicts his childhood dreams of futuristic transportation: wheel-less cars serenely suspended above the ground.
    But he has included a neat twist: While the vehicles’ levitation most definitely smacks of sci-fi, the cars are in fact icons from the glory days of automobile production, including Jaguars, Aston Martins and Porsches.
    The result is quite surreal and should not fail to surprise you.

Nine images are available in a limited edition of eight 128cm x 90cm prints; three of those nine images are also available in a limited edition of three 210cm x 140cm prints.

The M.A.D.Gallery is pleased to showcase nine visionary images of ‘flying’ cars from the series Air Drive" M.A.D.Gallery

Daily i will post one of these amazing pics for you to download and enjoy. Lets start now with the first pic!

The first pic is the most iconic Aston Marin ever built and James Bond's favourite car, the Aston Martin DB5!

Renaud Marion’s Air Drive, a retro-futuristic photographic series of flying cars!©-astonmartindb5-jpg

Well, that's nothing short of super cool. Love it, looking forward to seeing the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Well, that's nothing short of super cool. Love it, looking forward to seeing the rest.
    You'll love them, Pro! Also a big thanks to the artist himself for providing me all the material and for chatting with me today!

Time for today's "flying car"! Probably one of the most classic Mercedes cars ever built, the timeless Mercedes 190SL!

Renaud Marion’s Air Drive, a retro-futuristic photographic series of flying cars!©-mercedes190sl-jpg

It's like the Jetsons, with a ton of swagger. I'll say it again, these are great!!

Time for some american style, Lincoln anyone?

Renaud Marion’s Air Drive, a retro-futuristic photographic series of flying cars!©-lincoln-continental-jpg