whats with all the black rims, adv makes some beautiful polished and chrome wheels, for the life of me I cant understand how anyone could think black looks good, someone posted a pic of a H with gold adv on it, now that simply goes against nature, and looked god awful, imo. I have seen the odd car that black looks ok on, but rarely

It's true that blk wheels do not work with any car, but i personallly like the blk wheels/red ext combo. I guess in the end is a matter of personal taste.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan on order
    2010 Audi R8 V10
    2007 Lamborghini Gallardo (past but not forgotten)

you know I see all kinds of bmw's Nissan vw etc cars with blk wheels just trying to distinguish themselves from the masses, the look still sucks, but they are standing out, however at supercar level, the car should shine in peoples eyes not look like a 70's chevy that lost its hupcaps, 458's mp4's 650s all fantastic looking till someone thinks blk wheels will help, 99% I'm sure of onlookers would pick the car with polished rims over blk

How does Ben's 12C look on HRE P44SC's in full polish appeal to you?

McLaren MP4-12C on Full Polished HRE P44SC Forged Wheels by wheels_boutique, on Flickr

Last edited by Mr. Carter; 10-07-2014 at 08:27 PM.

yes now that's a good looking wheel, just have to change the white paint

wow! That looks stunning!
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

dream car, love it!

Chrome wheels are out of style and blingy. If anything you do brushed. It all depends on the look for the car, in many cases the black wheel works best. Its not my first choice either, but sometimes I am forced to do a black wheel because it just looks the best for the car I'm customizing. Colors, wheel styles, cars, etc...its all a matter of personal opinion at the end of the day.