I've been to car clubs and I've always thought they were boring. It never feels like the same way in the movies like Fast & the Furious. All you do is park your car in a parking spot and talk to people. And going out for drives, it's just as boring as commuting. And if you're trying to drive fast and get away with it, it's stupid to do it in a group as it makes it easier for police to catch people. A group of 8 sports cars don't naturally show up unless it's a car group going for a drive. You can't really race each other legally like Fast and Furious, all it feels like is following a group of cars.

And at the end of the day, still feels like you're commuting. You're at the mercy of traffic and if it happens your car just becomes a struggle trying to inch along a powerful car in an aggressive race seating position. Plus roads in America aren't catered to performance cars. If I could live in Germany with an Autobahn, having an exotic would be worth it. Their roads have banked turns, would love to go rent a Lamborghini there one day.

Whatever, I'll probably try rent another exotic soon. Maybe a Ferrari Italia? I wonder if that's like a good Huracan alternative.