Thread: New member

Hello everyone. I just took delivery of a 2016 Verde Mantis Huracan 610 from Prestige Imports in Miami. At first I test drove a 458 Italia which was my original intention to buy. I had a 2011 California and was looking to trade up. I just didn’t feel that the Italia drove much differently than my California although it was beautiful and I loved the hardtop convertible . At the recommendation of the salesman I test drove the Huracan. I fell in love from the minute I sat in the driver’s seat. I wanted a convertible but just was too tall to fit comfortably. The interior of the coupe looked like a fighter-jet cockpit. I felt like the Italia was plain and barren in comparison. The Huracan not only looked incredible it drove like a rocket on wheels. From the sound of the engine to the feel of the throttle, I was hooked. I thought I was a Ferrari guy but that quickly changed. I love my new car and can’t wait to open it up! I added a rear carbon fiber wing and had the side scoops and front center lip wrapped in black. I also ordered a carbon fiber front lip that I plan on installing myself. Look forward to being an active member of your online community. Thanks for having me.
    Last edited by tdplastic; 05-20-2019 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Spelling

Welcome, and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro