Thread: New Around Here

New Around Here

New Around Here
    Just want to drop a quick line and say hello. I am just beginning to research the Huracan. I currently own a Porsche 991S PDK and a Panamera 4S serves as my daily.

I know almost nothing about the brand and the cars except what I have seen on You Tube so I am really here to learn and eventually make a purchase.

John Hudson
    Memphis, TN

Quote Originally Posted by jmhudson68 View Post
    Just want to drop a quick line and say hello. I am just beginning to research the Huracan. I currently own a Porsche 991S PDK and a Panamera 4S serves as my daily.

I know almost nothing about the brand and the cars except what I have seen on You Tube so I am really here to learn and eventually make a purchase.

John Hudson
    Memphis, TN
    Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jmhudson68 View Post

John Hudson
    Memphis, TN
    Welcome John! The Panamera is a great daily driver. The Urus is also a great DD option if you ever want to upgrade to an SUV (better than cayenne imho).
    As for Huracan you first need to decide if you want AWD or RWD. Also since the Huracan is around for some time you also need to decide if you want an new or userd car. There are some sick deales you can find nowadays on slightly used LP610 (AWD version of the Huracan).