Hello from Miami, Florida

Hello from Miami, Florida
    Hi guys I'm new here so I thought it would be cool to share somethings about myself. Im a car lover as I'm sure all of you are and absolutely love Lamborghini. Im 19 years old and have owned two huracans. My first was a green 610-4 coupe and now I have a Spyder lp580-2. Some people hate on me because they think I'm a stuck up spoiled kid because I own an exotic car but in reality I'm a very down to earth, simple person. I love the car world and the community that it comes with which is why I try my best to share the super car experience with others. I attend various car meet and rallies and love giving people rides in the car or letting them get in the car and turn it on. It seems like a simple gesture letting someone sit in your car but it means the world to those people and will usually make their entire day. I feel like I can keep talking all day about my car so I think I'm going to end this here. If any of you have any questions or have any comments feel free to send me a message or reply to this.

Thank you all very much!

P.S. Here are some pictures of my baby
    Attached Images Attached Images Hello from Miami, Florida-img_9255-jpg Hello from Miami, Florida-img_9180-jpg Hello from Miami, Florida-img_9205-jpg Hello from Miami, Florida-img_9258-jpg 

Welcome! That's a beautiful Huracan you have there .