Greetings from Las Vegas

Greetings from Las Vegas
    Hello from Las Vegas,

My name is Nick and I am part owner of Formula Autohaus. We are an independent business located in Las Vegas Nevada. We do sell parts for your beautiful cars however that isn't our main goal on this page. Instead, we enjoy creating videos with cars and their owners that are interesting and share them with enthusiasts. We have made several videos featuring the Perofrmante, Aventador and other vehicles. That being said if you're in the Las Vegas or So Cal area and would like to make a video let us know! All our videos are done free of charge as we genuinely enjoy creating them and working with like minded individuals.

Now I know that the Huracan is quite possibly the most reliable supercar ever built but, if you find yourself in a pinch and close to Las Vegas please let us know we do employ a factory trained mechanic who will help get you back on the road ASAP.

We look forward to meeting with a lot of owners and shooting videos with you guys.

Have a great day!

Welcome to the forums. We have plenty of Customers in Socal if you wanted shoot something shoot us an email

wlw

@rsctuning.com

We would love to shoot your customers cars! Cinematography and cars are our passion! We welcome anyone to shoot with us. I'll be in touch soon!