New 21 year old member from London

New 21 year old member from London
    Hey guys hope you are all well. Been around on this forum for sometime but finally got my huracan last week so thought why not open an account on here,. Got some questions to ask for some of you vets out there and also look forward to meeting fellow huracan owners!. I'm 21, and from London. The car itself is pretty plain atm, the normal bianco moncerus, grey callipers with red interior 2015 model. Looking to add an exhaust (suggestions) and a wrap and probably a body kit coming so look forward to showing you all the progress as it goes

if any of you are on instagram - Fuaadh (@fuaadhh) • Instagram photos and videos and I also try to do a bit vlogging here and there feel free to check it out Fuaadh Vlogs
    - YouTube

Attached Images Attached Images New 21 year old member from London-screen-shot-2018-02-03-15-24-33-jpg 

Welcome home, mate!

Your H it's like a white canvas ready to turned in something great for summer

Our vendors will make you suggestions for exhaust and bodykits.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuaadh View Post
    Hey guys hope you are all well. Been around on this forum for sometime but finally got my huracan last week so thought why not open an account on here,. Got some questions to ask for some of you vets out there and also look forward to meeting fellow huracan owners!. I'm 21, and from London. The car itself is pretty plain atm, the normal bianco moncerus, grey callipers with red interior 2015 model. Looking to add an exhaust (suggestions) and a wrap and probably a body kit coming so look forward to showing you all the progress as it goes

if any of you are on instagram - Fuaadh (@fuaadhh) • Instagram photos and videos and I also try to do a bit vlogging here and there feel free to check it out Fuaadh Vlogs
    - YouTube

Nice collection! We just finished up designing a valved exhaust for the 4x4 squared, quite the beast....

We offer a few products for the Huracan - Progressive rate lowering springs (20mm front, 30mm Rear) as well as 'Race', 'Sport' and 'Race/Touring' Valvetronic systems. We also offer ECU Tuning up to just beyond the Performante BHP levels.

VelocityAP Progressive Rate Sport Lowering Springs for Lamborghini Huracan

VelocityAP Lamborghini Huracan Exhausts - Race, Supersport & Valved

We also have a UK distributor in Banbury so just up the road from you who can offer installation as well, and offers collection services. Email me at Velocity Automotive Performance, Inc. and I can give you details. If you popped up there you could check out the new FType GT4 as they are running the Racing Invictus program.

Congrats on the car !

Hey, glad to see you on here - we've been following you on Instagram.

We'd love to team up with you, our Race Exhaust has been quite popular for its F1 inspired sound - we have a Huracan in the UK we could send your way for you to experience it in person.

Check out our thread here

Keep the vlog flowing, hopefully we can set you up with a great exhaust to get some wild content.

-Mike S
    mike@soulpp.com
    855-486-1400
    SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
    Outstanding Exhaust Solutions, Fair Pricing, and Quality Service
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Looks great. Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Performance Products View Post
    Hey, glad to see guys love Proextender on here - we've been following you on Instagram.

We'd love to team up with you, our Race Exhaust has been quite popular for its F1 inspired sound - we have a Huracan in the UK we could send your way for you to experience it in person.

Check out our thread here

Keep the vlog flowing, hopefully we can set you up with a great exhaust to get some wild content.

-Mike S
    mike@soulpp.com
    855-486-1400
    I quite like it just the way it is. It looks so clean. What I'd like to see are some interior pics.

If you want something really special especially in UK you could do the Morph Auto Design Hydra Aero Kit with Forged Carbon finish

I think its sad you have to post you are 21. We don't care how old you are. Perhaps a bit showy? LOL