Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi from Hong Kong

Hi from Hong Kong
    Just ordered my huracan performante will arrive next Feb(hope no delay). This is how my car should look like. Cant wait for it. Hi from Hong Kong-screen-shot-2017-11-01-1-14-23-am-jpg

Congrats! Great car and a great city. I'm always amazed at how many nice cars I see there!

Awesome - you will love it! Congrats!
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Wow! Congrats!
    2015 LP610-4: Signature Wheel / Morph Auto Design Aero
    2015 Cadillac Escalde ESV
    2014 BMW 750LI
    2012 Mercedes C250
    2009 Lexus ISF
    2002 Jaguar XJ8

Congrats!!!!!!!

Welcome Home! Give us more details, for what options have you opted?

My journey

I have been working hard and made some money. So I decided to treat myself to a supercar. So at first I looked at 3 cars 488,LP610,720S. So I went to see all 3. Keeping in mind that there are so test drive for these car in HK. At first site I did not like the 488 not my style. Then I fell in love with 720s and 610. I really liked the look of 720. Its also faster then 610 in straight line. But there is something about the brand that I did not like. Quality and service. There is something about the Lambo brand, history and look its just more fierce. It just ticked all the right boxes. So I decided to go the lambo route.

Then came down to which car. coupe, spyder or HP. I wanted something more special so straight off the line I said no to coupe. I really liked the spyder and it was cheaper then HP so I put a deposit down. Then I thought in HK how many times I can use the roof down. 80% of the time will be roof up. So I told my sales that to change my deposit to HP.

To lower to cost I only picked a few options

Color: Giallo Inti
    Red Stitching, Loge wheels with Red center cap
    Travel Pak
    Bluetooth
    Rear View Cam and Sensor
    Lifting system and Magneto suspension
    Sport Bucket seat
    Now I have a question. My brakes will be standard grey color. Do you think I should paint it Red to match my center cap? or yellow to match my car color?

Hey, i am also from HK. Well , giallo inti HP ? I got mine but only in standard wheels, did not opt for the option wheels. Am also comtemplating the what brake calipers to paint now!!

Also i did not get the mag suspension. Somehow i felt the HP's suspension felt better than the regular H. I had the coupe, spyder before too all without mag.

Cool. Some said the Mag suspension on the HP is much better so I decided to go for it. Where will you paint your calipers from? I think Red or yellow