New Canadian Member

New Canadian Member
    Happy to introduce myself as I've just ordered a Performante for spring 2018 delivery. The reviews have been incredible (can't wait to hear that naturally aspirated V10 at full volume at the track). I've been looking to replace my 991.1 GT3 that I sold last fall as a weekend fun and occasional track car. Other cars gone but not forgotten include an M3, M5 and Dinan B7. My current daily driver is a 2014 Panamera GTS (last of the naturally aspirated V8s).

Any other Canadians on board?

Best regards.

David

Welcome home, David! And congrats for purchasing the best sports car on the market today. Period.
    Tell us more about the specs

Agreed! I'm relatively conservative, so I like my cars to fly under the radar and to be as understated as possible (well, as understated as you can be in a Lamborghini!).

I've ordered Grigio Lynx with the bronze Narvi rims and black calipers. Interior bicolor with laser engraving in Grigio Cronus. Floor mats and seat belts in Grigio as AP items. All other options checked except cruise control (would never use it) and SENSONUM (the only sound I need is provided by Ludwig van V10). Went with the sport bucket seats as they look great and hold me in the right driving position - plus I need all the extra headroom I can get (especially with a helmet).

Best regards.

David

Quote Originally Posted by DES V10 View Post
    Agreed! I'm a relatively conservative person, so I like my cars to fly under the radar and to be as understated as possible (well, as understated as you can be in a Lamborghini!).

I've ordered Grigio Lynx with the bronze Narvi rims and black calipers. Interior bicolor with laser engraving in Grigio Cronus. Floor mats and seat belts in Grigio as AP items. All other options checked except cruise control (would never use it) and SENSONUM (the only sound I need is provided by Ludwig van V10). Went with the sport bucket seats as they look great and I need all the extra headroom I can get (especially with a helmet).

Best regards.

David
    Very clean spec, congrats! For Performante they should not offer the Sensonum as option, in corsa the engine sounds like visceral.
    Nice to hear that you will also track it, ALA will make all the difference in corners. Check my thread of the Imola track session with the Performante.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Very clean spec, congrats! For Performante they should not offer the Sensonum as option, in corsa the engine sounds like visceral.
    Nice to hear that you will also track it, ALA will make all the difference in corners. Check my thread of the Imola track session with the Performante.
    I don't understand why anyone would NOT track this amazing machine. I really miss being there this season, but your Imola thread helped bring it all back. Here's a pic of me at wheel of my GT3 at CTMP last season. Can't wait to take the Performante out on the DDT and the big track at Mosport and use it at Tremblant and Calabogie as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to hearing your updates on the journey to taking delivery of your Performante.

Are you also on the Porsche forums?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

New Canadian Member

Thanks! Yes, Rennlist is indispensable for all P-car enthusiasts (Porsche, not Performante).

Best regards.

David