Hey everyone Nik here with the Kar Page Spyder

Hey everyone Nik here with the Kar Page Spyder
    Hi everyone, My name is Nik. I'm based out of Los Angeles, California. I'm driving a 2017 Huracan Spyder LP610-4. I finally got around to register on here. I've got the Huracan about eight mounts ago, and I absolutely love it. I haven't done anything to it. It is completely stock. I've only put some stickers to promote my Start Up Kar Page, its an app for car enthusiasts to show their cars. I would appreciate if you guys chek it out ...

The car was featured in The Stradman vlgo: TheStradman with the KarPage Lamborghini Huracan Spyder - YouTube

I also did a video with my friend Sam from Seen Through Glass: Seen Through Glass and the KarPage lambo in the rain - YouTube

Here is just a random video: Kar Page Lamborghini Huracan Spyder - YouTube

Here you can see some more pictures: Kar Page

Let me know if you have any questions.

All the best
    Attached Images Attached Images Hey everyone Nik here with the Kar Page Spyder-img_3654-jpg Hey everyone Nik here with the Kar Page Spyder-img_7717-jpg Hey everyone Nik here with the Kar Page Spyder-img_8261-jpg Hey everyone Nik here with the Kar Page Spyder-screen-shot-2017-04-13-2-39-40-am-jpg Hey everyone Nik here with the Kar Page Spyder-fullsizerender-copy-jpg Hey everyone Nik here with the Kar Page Spyder-img_4933-jpg 
    See my current, previous and future cars at: www.KARPAGE.com/Nik

Hey, Nik!

Welcome to the group! I found your Instagram page not too long ago and will be checking out your app and videos asap.

I also look forward to seeing any upgrades you do in the future.

Enjoy your beauty!
    Robert Parisi
    Owner, Legacy Exhaust

P: 561.320.3137
    E: Rob@LegacyExhaust.com

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/19...28998630114648

Question - Who developed the software for your app? I'm a dot-com guy myself and want to find some app developers to build an app for one of my websites too.

Congrats on the nice car and the nice app! I go to pick my white Huracan up Saturday!

Welcome Nik! Love your H. Do you plan any mods?

Quote Originally Posted by LeeMoss View Post
    Question - Who developed the software for your app? I'm a dot-com guy myself and want to find some app developers to build an app for one of my websites too.

Congrats on the nice car and the nice app! I go to pick my white Huracan up Saturday!
    Hey man, I'm actually running KarPage by myself, I'm the designer and developer, I do all the social media, marketing, legal stuff and everything pretty much myself. I'm not sure how big is your project, but I would recommend hiring a freelance developer, you can always find someone on upwork.com

Welcome to the #WhiteHuracanTema

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome Nik! Love your H. Do you plan any mods?
    I'm not planning on any mods anytime soon! I probably would never take it to the track, so twin turbo or supercharg is out of question for me... The car is beautifully speced, and the convertible makes a whole difference here in SoCal... I just enjoy driving the car the way it is...

Quote Originally Posted by karpage View Post
    I'm not planning on any mods anytime soon! I probably would never take it to the track, so twin turbo or supercharg is out of question for me... The car is beautifully speced, and the convertible makes a whole difference here in SoCal... I just enjoy driving the car the way it is...
    I did not mean something this "radical" but an aftermarket exhaust would sound divine with the top down

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I did not mean something this "radical" but an aftermarket exhaust would sound divine with the top down
    Oh yeah.. it would be sick...

Quote Originally Posted by karpage View Post
    Oh yeah.. it would be sick...
    Exhaust is a definite must on the Huracan. We have the iPE system equipped on our Huracan and we also have the last remaining Akrapovic Titanium exhaust in the U.S. and these are now discontinued. We're the only place to buy it from being Akra's largest worldwide dealer.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.