New to H talk, purchasing H within the next week..

New to H talk, purchasing H within the next week..
    Is a 2015 H with 25k Miles to many miles if i don't want to take a bath on the out of warranty issues, maintenance, value, etc?? The H was a daily driver but i wouldn't put many miles on it, just for fun car.

Good thing is that the car will still be under warranty until 2018.
    Upon purchase I would take it into the Lamborghini and perform the recommended service and fix everything that is covered under warranty.

I wouldn't worry about much. Just like Flyby said, just have them look over everything and make sure all maintenance is up to date! Keep us posted!

OK...Now the big dilemma.. LP580 2 or the LP 610 4...Pricing is not a factor.. But I am truly looking for the Lamborghinin Experience and it sounds like the 4 is almost tamed down and to solid, not loose like the 2. Renting the 610 4 this weekend to see if I have ti have it or if I want the RWD..
    Owners Thoughts?? Anyone own both and prefer 1 over the other..?

Thanks for the responses..Big purchase

Welcome Home! I would choose the LP610 but it's a personal choice. Drive both and make up your mind.
    Promise me one thing tho: Take some pics in that paradise views that you have in Maui once you buy it and post them up

Test drove both and got the 580-2. 580 a touch lighter steering and RWD bias is fantastic. But I can't imagine if you went AWD you'd be disappointed. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, and I can't wait to see your decision! Message me and I can give you some information on mileage and purchasing based on what you are looking to get out of the vehicle to help. Laki maikaŹ»i!
    Robert Parisi
    Owner, Legacy Exhaust

P: 561.320.3137
    E: Rob@LegacyExhaust.com

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/19...28998630114648

Ok!! Drove and beat up on both the 610 and the 580.. RWD is my preference now having driven both. Was lucky enough to get some wet roads in AZ to have some serious fun with the traction off.
    Looking to purchase 2017 Huracan Spyder 580-2!!! Color doesn't matter to me but need all the bells and whistles and prefer leather.. going to purchase on mainland and then ship to beautiful Maui HI,,and drive it like its stollen!! Will post videos of it ripping around the rock, like to purchase by owner to avoid the tax's. Let me know what you got.
    Mahalo