New Here - Wanted To Say Hi.

New Here - Wanted To Say Hi.
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new to here and to Lamborghini. I dont yet have my Huracan but I've made the agonising decision that I will sell my Ferrari 360 and get a Huracan.
    I live in Sydney, Australia (originally from UK) and a couple of months ago I have test drove a 610-4 and was very impressed. I love my 6 speed Italian beauty and have had her for over a decade but she is very analogue and we live in a digital age now and I was smitten with the Lamborghini and how far it has come from the Gallardo.

The Huracan certainly is that and some. I was never much for the paddle shift of the earlier Ferrari 360/430 and even the 458 tbh and the Gallardo was just as bad and was beyond bland on the inside but the Huracan - WOW !
    Lamborghini obviously leant VERY heavily on their German owners when they designed and made the H-bomb. Inside and out it is very special and that gearbox in CORSA, just blows your mind. It just pulls and pulls in any gear, is savage and uncompromsing but still just about liveable for a highway run, trip around town etc.

I was umming and arring between the McLaren 570s or the Huracan and despite the McLaren being an amazing machine and the dealership being far more of a welcoming place than the Lamborghini dealership here in Sydney - the Lambo won me over.

So here I am.

I'm waiting on the Australian Government to enforce its new import laws in 2018 and with that comes the ability for me to source my car from the UK - which I will be doing.

My wish list is:
    • Grigio Titas Matt / Bianco Canopus
    • Red Leather/a'tara mix
    • 20" Giano Nero Opaco Lucidato
    • Sport & Style Packs
    • Slatted rear
    • Lift System

After that I want a wing and the front fender slats but thats down the line.

Right now I just want the Govt to get on with it, the bill has already been passed and its been green lit for 2018, we just need a start date.

That gives me a few months to make some friends here, ask questions, gain some additional tips and knowledge before I go and see the dealership in London at christmas.

Thanks for having me.
    Wolf

Welcome mate! We have amazing relationships with Lambo Pangbourne, i can hook you up with them if you want.
    Amazing color choice, thats one of my fav matte colors; well it was my fav but then i saw Arancio Antheus in Bologna on Performante and thats my fav now lol

Welcome, Wolf! Looking forward to reading about your journey and the start date of the new law. I'm also looking forward to seeing photos and stories with you Huracan down the road!

Keep us posted on the new law!
    Robert Parisi
    Owner, Legacy Exhaust

P: 561.320.3137
    E: Rob@LegacyExhaust.com

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/19...28998630114648