Cool New Vendor Member - Legacy Exhaust

New Vendor Member - Legacy Exhaust
    Hi,

My name is Robert Parisi and I am the owner of Legacy Exhaust, a manufacturer of custom-made exhaust systems for high end and exotic vehicles. Our team collectively has 30+ years of experience and holds 2 Guinness Book World Records in the quarter mile. At Legacy Exhaust, we design products with your vehicle’s performance and style in mind.

I’d like to introduce our flagship product: Legacy Exhaust for The Huracan.
    It is a 100% titanium valvetronic system that integrates with the Huracan’s stock system to increase the Huracan’s horsepower, backpressure, and torque while drastically reducing the vehicle’s net weight for a smoother, more powerful ride. The Lamborghini Huracan is a vehicle that is truly best of class. With a Legacy Exhaust, your Huracan can be in a class all of its own.

And you can do it all with an original style. Legacy Exhaust for Huracan features a Dual X-Pipe design (exclusive to Legacy Exhaust) and each system comes with exhaust tips that have several finish options available. And, unlike other exhaust systems that add nickel or chrome plating to their products, we keep the raw look of Titanium with no coating. During our custom manufacturing process at our custom shop, the Titanium interacts with heat during the tig process to create a colorful “fingerprint” to which is unique to each Legacy Exhaust System. The design of our exhaust also gives our Exhaust System a one of a kind sound many enjoy without restricting airflow and compromising performance. Even in a crowded intersection, your Legacy Exhaust will stand out.

Take a look around our website and while you’re there make sure you join our Email Subscribers list to get exclusive access to product announcements, promotions, and other content tailored for the car aficionado. If you have any questions about our company or products, please email me at Rob@LegacyExhaust.com.

Last edited by LegacyExhaust; 06-05-2017 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Added Photos
    Robert Parisi
    Owner, Legacy Exhaust

P: 561.320.3137
    E: Rob@LegacyExhaust.com

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/19...28998630114648