First time Lamborghini owner

First time Lamborghini owner
    Hello everyone,

Coming across from 3 Aston Martin's in a row (all 3 different shades of grey), so I wanted something totally different and here it is.

I have done around 150km so far and love it but I wonder if it sticks or if it will be boring after a month or two? Is it just about getting the Lamborghini dream out of the system?

The car has sports exhaust from the factory - I have yet to put the car in to Sport mode so I have some excitement coming I hope. I am taking it easy the first 1,500km and then do an oil change before opening up.

Any tips/experiences are more than welcomed as until last week I had never even sat in a Lamborghini.

First time Lamborghini owner-img_1238-jpg

First time Lamborghini owner-img_1234-jpg

First time Lamborghini owner-img_1235-jpg

Bravissimo! Enjoy! It will just keep on giving. Especially, used sparingly.

Thanks - so you mean only use it on special occasions? I intend to use this car a lot - is that not advisable?

Y wait till 1500km. Just get it in corsa and enjoy the thing.

can't wait - by the way is it ok to drive in Sport mode during break-in as long as the rpm's are kept below 5k or so? - and of course only after the engine is warm

loving the yellow!

your going to love the car man.

Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by klmc View Post
    can't wait - by the way is it ok to drive in Sport mode during break-in as long as the rpm's are kept below 5k or so? - and of course only after the engine is warm
    Congrats and welcome my friend, color looks unreal! This is perfectly fine to have her in Sport mode during break-in, just watch how you're whooping on it for a little longer. Enjoy it, give me a shout if there is anything I can ever help with!

Thanks - already enjoying the Labo experience a lot

congrats. Yellow just looks great on any Lambo. I am considering it on my next ride... Giallo Orion, Horus or... hmmmm

Looks nice. The break in period? LOL! My new spyder was in Corsa before it left the lot! You don't have to baby these cars. I've had 6 McLarens, 3 Ferraris and now my 2nd Huracan. Every one of them gets driven like I stole them right out of the gate. Enjoy!