New member: Huracan 610-4 w/ Brixton Forged Wheels

New member: Huracan 610-4 w/ Brixton Forged Wheels
    Hey guys! I have been on the forum for a couple months now but wanted to formally introduce myself. Everyone has been so helpful and this forum has proven to be a great resource for me. Thank you for that!

Color: Arancio Borealis
    Wheels: Brixton Forged 20x9, 20x12
    Famous Exhaust
    Novitec Springs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
    That looks soooo sweet. Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by andrew6921 View Post
    Hey guys! I have been on the forum for a couple months now but wanted to formally introduce myself. Everyone has been so helpful and this forum has proven to be a great resource for me. Thank you for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome to the forums.

So you've got wheels, exhaust, and springs - all that's needed now is a little Carbon Aero. Let us know if we can help take care of that for you.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Andrew, car looks amazing! Absolutely love the wheels, I am a big fan of what Cody and Adam @ Brixton offer and a ton of my clients are running them Give me a shout directly if there is anything I can ever help with!