Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)

New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)
    Last year, I posted a thread about the order I made for the Huracan Spyder. I'm super excited its finally here, I couldn't choose a better car as my first supercar. I'm loving it so far!

J E N N Y . G (@jennyambuila) • Instagram photos and videos
    Attached Images Attached Images New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)-img_0200-jpg New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)-moe-photography-jenny-ambuila-17-186-jpg New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)-moe-photography-jenny-ambuila-25-186-jpg New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)-moe-photography-jenny-ambuila-28-186-jpg New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)-moe-photography-jenny-ambuila-91-186-jpg New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)-moe-photography-jenny-ambuila-80-186-jpg New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)-moe-photography-jenny-ambuila-44-186-jpg New Huracan Spyder '17 Rosso Mars (Lambogirl)-moe-photography-jenny-ambuila-124-186-jpg 

Great spec - and a great place to drive it! Love that Miami weather this time of year!

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

That's just beautiful.
    Congrats.

Nice Chanel purse!

Sent from my Huracan Perfomante

Welcome and congrats!

We love seeing locals here on the forums. Sent you over a brief PM. Looking forward to the possibility of you stopping by soon

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Welcome. Glad you stayed in the family from the Gallardo to the Huracan. Hope to see you around.

Welcome!

Love the Spec.

Welcome, and congrats on the delivery Jenny!

Congrats
    Best of Luck and enjoy
    Hope to see you you around Miami soon