Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking YOOO from California... the kid finally got his Huracan!!

YOOO from California... the kid finally got his Huracan!!
    YOOO from California... the kid finally got his Huracan!!-img_0406-1-jpgYOOO from California... the kid finally got his Huracan!!-img_0409-1-jpgYOOO from California... the kid finally got his Huracan!!-img_0410-1-jpg

Hey guys big fan of the forum have been reading and surfing this site for a while. Was between two cars a Masarati Gran Turismo or the Huracan. Well of course i chose the H LOL.
    Just got it today well i didnt my older brother picked it up for me at the dealership i was stuck at work lol but he did send me some pics of it so ill share it with you guys. Going to get a ride down to where he lives this weekend and pick it up on my day off.

fully loaded but no race exhaust i think its sports but will be looking for upgrade either way to some aftermarket
    Grigio Lynx - grey i think thats the name lol going to wrap it a lighter shade blue once i find a good wrap shop near me
    Alcantara with orange trim

This is my first supercar so very new to this gonna have a bunch of newb and dumb question in the future lol so my apologies to all the OGs on the forums haha
    I have a 1999 Bmw m3 / 2001 S55 AMG / and had like 6 or 7 1989-91 mazda rx-7 turbo 2s the engine kept blowing on me damn rotarys.

Awesome and congrats.

thanks bro dude i just saw your post i think we got the same color but your seems a little darker maybe its the room your car was in but it looks awesome the gun pic is very cool lol

Congrats......

Quote Originally Posted by SimonC104 View Post
    thanks bro dude i just saw your post i think we got the same color but your seems a little darker maybe its the room your car was in but it looks awesome the gun pic is very cool lol
    yours is probably the same color. When I saw someone else's pictures of mine it seemed lighter. I try to get exact color in my photos

Congrats and welcome to H-Talk

Congrats Simon, love the spec man. Give me a shout when you're ready to upgrade that Sport exhaust, would love to chat with you!

Congrats on the pickup Simon! If you want an aftermarket exhaust and nothing but the best will do then you should look no further than Akrapovic's Titanium system. When you're ready to acquire it give me a holler and I'll set you up with HuracanTalk Member reduced pricing.

Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 w/ LOUD Akrapovic Exhaust - YouTube

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Where in Cali are you?

Quote Originally Posted by boden autohaus View Post
    Where in Cali are you?
    Bay Area SF... all the cool shops are far away from me lol everyone is down south or out of state