Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    YOOO from California... the kid finally got his Huracan!!
    Congrats and welcome

Quote Originally Posted by SimonC104 View Post
    Bay Area SF... all the cool shops are far away from me lol everyone is down south or out of state

Simon, I'm local to you and just picked mine up too - drop by our shop in Fremont sometime!

Congrats on the new ride too
    2004 GPW NSX
    2008 RYP s2000
    2015 LP610 Huracan
    2016 Dakar M3

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post
    Simon, I'm local to you and just picked mine up too - drop by our shop in Fremont sometime!

Congrats on the new ride too
    hey thanks bro saw your new H very nice man. i swear i have never seen anyone in SF or the Bay Area yet with lambo lol all i see is Ferrari, Porsche and random R8s the only lambo ive seen driving in SF was a Gallardo a while ago and i know a guy with an Aventador but never seen him drive it lol its always in the garage.
    Oh nice man i will def try to make my way up there to your shop some day soon
    1991 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo ll White
    1999 BMW M3 Full Zeemax wide body kit 1999 Techno Violet Purple
    2001 Mercedes S 55 AMG Metallic Silver
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Libertywalk widebody full kit / MoprhautoDesign dry carbon Spoiler

IG @Simonc104

hey thanks bro saw your new H very nice man. i swear i have never seen anyone in SF or the Bay Area yet with lambo lol all i see is Ferrari, Porsche and random R8s the only lambo ive seen driving in SF was a Gallardo a while ago and i know a guy with an Aventador but never seen him drive it lol its always in the garage.
    Oh nice man i will def try to make my way up there to your shop some day soon
    I live up in SF and have a Verde Mantis 610! Keep an eye out for me

If you're ever down for a drive let me know (I try to head out once a month at least for a decent drive, if not to brunch in Sausalito or something every now and then) - the Norcal Lambo club is also good fun.

Quote Originally Posted by vasc0 View Post
    I live up in SF and have a Verde Mantis 610! Keep an eye out for me

If you're ever down for a drive let me know (I try to head out once a month at least for a decent drive, if not to brunch in Sausalito or something every now and then) - the Norcal Lambo club is also good fun.
    Heyyy nice man i swear i dont see any Lambo here in SF haha forsure gonna keep an eye out ...you might here a shout while your drive "VASCOOO hey VASCOOO" just look for the goofy looking asian dude haha
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610 Libertywalk widebody full kit / MoprhautoDesign dry carbon Spoiler

IG @Simonc104

Heyyy nice man i swear i dont see any Lambo here in SF haha forsure gonna keep an eye out ...you might here a shout while your drive "VASCOOO hey VASCOOO" just look for the goofy looking asian dude haha
    Hahaha sounds good

I had a 93 rx7 and that thing was a super lemon hehehe so I can relate to all the blown engines etc. I just started paperwork on my H as well. Coming from a Bette to a m4 to a gtr to a Gallardo and now a 2016 580. I plan to YouTube the whole experience! Congrats dude

Quote Originally Posted by LeeMoss View Post
    I had a 93 rx7 and that thing was a super lemon hehehe so I can relate to all the blown engines etc. I just started paperwork on my H as well. Coming from a Bette to a m4 to a gtr to a Gallardo and now a 2016 580. I plan to YouTube the whole experience! Congrats dude
    lol yea man them Rx-7s are fun as hell but break so fast been driving and tuning them since i was 15yrs old so i always have one in my garage. DUDE i know you man hahaha oh sht im subbed to your channel on Youtube for a while now SimonC my sn glad to see you get that upgrade bro with all that real estate money you makeing haha congrats cant wait to see your new H.

IG @Simonc104

I think its a small world with the Huracan crowd still... Hey thanks for checking out my channel, and don't let out the secret on my Huracan just yet! I still have a bunch of episodes to put up showing me selling the Gallardo etc.

Welcome Simon! Enjoy it in good health! Post up more pics of your H