Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hola' from SF bay area - just joined this site since I'm thinking about Huracan vs ?

Hola' from SF bay area - just joined this site since I'm thinking about Huracan vs ?
    Not new to cars by any means but after owning a few R8's (all with gated) shifters I'm not sure if I will miss rowing my own gears over a paddle shift car.

Luckily our local Lambo dealer has been very gracious to let me drive the LP610-4 and 580-2 to let me compare the differences. I've also driven the McLaren 650s/570 and drove my friend's 458 countless times.

Originally my path was going to take me to a new NSX (also own a late model GPW/Onyx NSX that we got married in) but after all the hoopla and drama, I've decided to either go for the 458 or Huracan first. I'll let Acura work out the bugs on their new car before I try one.

Decided on either a Verde Mantis LP610-4 of a Bianco Avus 458....for those who have owned one or both, any comments or things I should watch out for?

Hoping to learn much more on this site as I get used to the family here and hoping to pick up an exhaust and new wheels to start for the first mods. Any tips you guys wish to share with me would be greatly appreciated!

Always a huge BMW M-car loyal guy and love my JDM toys too, anyone else here like me?

thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post
    Not new to cars by any means but after owning a few R8's (all with gated) shifters I'm not sure if I will miss rowing my own gears over a paddle shift car.

Luckily our local Lambo dealer has been very gracious to let me drive the LP610-4 and 580-2 to let me compare the differences. I've also driven the McLaren 650s/570 and drove my friend's 458 countless times.

Originally my path was going to take me to a new NSX (also own a late model GPW/Onyx NSX that we got married in) but after all the hoopla and drama, I've decided to either go for the 458 or Huracan first. I'll let Acura work out the bugs on their new car before I try one.

Decided on either a Verde Mantis LP610-4 of a Bianco Avus 458....for those who have owned one or both, any comments or things I should watch out for?

Hoping to learn much more on this site as I get used to the family here and hoping to pick up an exhaust and new wheels to start for the first mods. Any tips you guys wish to share with me would be greatly appreciated!

Always a huge BMW M-car loyal guy and love my JDM toys too, anyone else here like me?

thanks

Yes you are not alone LOL

Give us a call at the office. Would love to chat and answer any questions you have.

Hi S4Play! I remember you from Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew@rsc View Post
    Yes you are not alone LOL

Give us a call at the office. Would love to chat and answer any questions you have.

Andrew, what do you guys do? Website?

lucycan: Thanks - yes I'm quite active on Prime Do you have an NSX too?

RSC TUNING

Shoot me a email

Andrew@rsctuning.com

i jumped from 458 to my 1st lambo in 2015, huracan coupe.then spyder last year, never looked back..because this year performante. 458 will make you feel like timeless classic, with heritage. the lambo, modern day, current era feeling.probablly just me.more ever i'm so into 4WD..had also the s tronic R8, and several JDMs in the past ! 3 subaru STI, R35..

Quote Originally Posted by s4play View Post
    Andrew, what do you guys do? Website?

lucycan: Thanks - yes I'm quite active on Prime Do you have an NSX too?

What version of Huracan did you end up with finally? Would love to see some pics shared.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post

What version of Huracan did you end up with finally? Would love to see some pics shared.
    Well deal is done - picked up a 2015 Orange LP610-4! Waiting on transport and will post some pics!

thanks to everyone who helped me with newbie questions

cheers!

Congrats S4Play! Mine arrived a few weeks back. I'm in LOVE!