To Lift Or Not To Lift? - G65 AMG vs G63 AMG with HRE's by Wheels Boutique

To Lift Or Not To Lift? - G65 AMG vs G63 AMG with HRE's by Wheels Boutique

With the flood of lift orders that we have been receiving from customers we thought it would be fun to present the last two G-Wagons that we completed side-by-side for everyone to compare. In one corner we have the twin-turbo V8 powered G63 AMG with our very own custom lift and HRE’s monoblock TR106 wheels. Across the ring is the V12 twin-turboed G65 AMG with 3-piece HRE S101’s and standard ride height. Which would be your flavor of choice?

G63 Wheel Specs:
    HRE TR106
    22”x12”
    Finish: Gloss Black
    Tires: Nitto Trail Grappler
    Tire Size: 375/45/22
    Suspension: TeamWB Custom Lift
    Body: Brabus Front Bumper & Grille

G65 Wheel Specs:
    HRE S101
    22”x10.5”
    Finish: Satin Black Face // Gloss Black Lip
    Tires: Pirelli Scorpion Zero
    Tire Size: 305/40/22

PM us for details, availability, and pricing. Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos visit:
    Flickr
    Flickr
    Last edited by wheelsboutique; 02-10-2017 at 08:21 PM.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Looks awesome!....Can you PM me a basic wheel and suspension package price for my G63?

Quote Originally Posted by plastique999 View Post
    Looks awesome!....Can you PM me a basic wheel and suspension package price for my G63?
    Without a doubt. PM on the way

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.