CFI Designs TT systems

CFI Designs  TT systems
    New vendor from Southern California offering our exotic turbo systems to Huracan customers and other shops worldwide. We entered the exotic market with the Audi R8 and currently offer systems for the Audi R8V8/v10 gen1 and 2, Gallardo preLP and LP, and now the Huracan. We spent 4-6 months designing and engineering our first Bolt On system with much success and problem free. Forum member Cartelfunds recently shipped his vehicle from East to West and we will be documenting his 1000hp build on this site as have have done for other vehicles. Any questions feel free to email info@cfi-designs.com.

Attachment 5624CFI Designs  TT systems-12aabae2-d87f-466b-8e26-30aff9678acb-jpgCFI Designs  TT systems-969a57fc-2763-48af-a32b-bfc89d0243ea-jpgCFI Designs  TT systems-dbebb371-60f5-4685-aea6-39d5c371b11b-jpgCFI Designs  TT systems-b77c8cb2-edea-4d14-9dfd-d3bc5ff80c54-jpgCFI Designs  TT systems-433c9ef9-1ebe-4aef-a6bc-30cf174b43b3-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images CFI Designs  TT systems-bertoass-jpg 
    Last edited by CFI Designs; 12-18-2017 at 01:17 PM.

I’m looking forward to this build! The kit itself I’m sure will be amazing as my buddy has your kit in Michigan. What I am curious about, is maybe sharing some of the advanced tuning and features you can do with the car. Many people will make a TT kit but only a few will make them safe and reliable. I have big hopes for your build up!

You will most likely see an in depth installation rarely shown before on these systems as we did when first entering the r8 market. By all means voice your concerns with safety and reliability and will try my best to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFI Designs View Post
    You will most likely see an in depth installation rarely shown before on these systems as we did when first entering the r8 market. By all means voice your concerns with safety and reliability and will try my best to answer.
    What engine management system are you doing on this car? Is it a bolt on or a bigger build?
    Do me a favor, see if you can weigh the car BEFORE its ripped apart, no one has any weights on the huracan. Its like the press didn't allow anyone to weigh it when they had it. I'm thinking its 3750lbs stock with full tank of gas.

This is a bolt on by customers choice. However he is getting an upgraded clutch, shafts and other parts to be a solid 9 second street car. This car is already apart, but we have a few Huracans to TT in the coming months we will put one on the scales and see what it comes in at.

Gearbox out for upgrades

*SSP clutch
    *CFI billet 300m axles and shafts
    Attached Images Attached Images CFI Designs  TT systems-3de604d0-c93c-4a8c-97ff-2e33dc34c6c4-jpg CFI Designs  TT systems-5b019ad3-3cd4-4f3c-818f-7cee9da748d6-jpg