Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My Huracan vs Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by HuracanPerpetrator View Post
    I've had the hardest runs against those damn Porsches but they start hitting cement at about 150-160 then they're just a dot in my mirror. Vettes, Vipers, McLarens, LFRs, HellCats all have difficulty keeping traction and remaining stable from a dig. Whatever the excuse they want to use, the Huracan is mighty impressive. Can't wait until they make a special edition (SV, Superleggera or Performante)
    That 150-160 mark is not something random, it's the 1/4 mile trap speed; again the purpose of that car was to beat the GTR.
    People are too much influenced by numbers on paper or tests made under ideal circumstances, the truth is that in real world a Huracan will beat almost anything as you have seen yourself.
    I'm curious to see how the Huracan will stand against the Ferrari 488.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the straight line performance of the Gallardo superleggera 570-4 compare to the Huracan?

Noticeably different, but not too dramatic, your hands don't go numb when launching with the Gallardo like the Huracan

Many thanks. I have never read a direct comparison between the performance of the Gallardo superleggera 570-4 and Huracan? I have certainly never seen a video of them together in a drag or dig race.

I am still a huge fan of the Gallardo Spyder. Yeah, it won't hang with today's high end supercars but you can't bread it for a stroll around town with the top down. Pic of my Gallardo miniature

Pic of my Huracan miniature

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Love the White!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfmfbfmf View Post
    How does the straight line performance of the Gallardo superleggera 570-4 compare to the Huracan?
    Power wise they are similar but the noticeable part is the power delivery via the dual clutch tranny. This makes it obviously much faster.

Those Porsches have no chance on autobahn against the Huracan, over 130 mph they are slow. Plus their gerarbox breaks all the time.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan