WTB Lambo Huracan

WTB Lambo Huracan
    I have 200k to spend and I am looking for a huracan. I prefer white but I am open. I know a lot of them are trading higher but this is my budget and I dont mind waiting. So if you have one and are looking to sell please contact me.

Alex

If you were located in Europe you could have get one already, i think there is one listed for 180k euros. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ls2imprs View Post
    I have 200k to spend and I am looking for a huracan. I prefer white but I am open. I know a lot of them are trading higher but this is my budget and I dont mind waiting. So if you have one and are looking to sell please contact me.

Alex
    It's good you don't mind waiting. I'de say it'll be about a year w the exception of a miled out beater. Prices should stay rather flat from here through the summer and you are at least a couple bands away from a deal.

Ive seen a few pop down to $220k with reasonable options and 5k miles. I think by summer and the addition of the new one coming out that it would come down to the 200s.....we will see. I know I am likely a year away but like I said dont mind waiting as its a budget thing. Alternative is to get a 458.

its your lucky day because there is one available for 199k one on cars.com
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

I got one yellow Huracan for 190 000€ netto,ready to go.2500km,located in Slovakia.IF somebody interested please hit me back.