Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Rear view camera quality

Rear view camera quality
    Has anyone else noticed the quality of the rear view camera is absolutely horrible on the car??

The resolution is something that came out of 80's and there is a ton of noise in the picture. I compared it to my $50,000 Audi rear view camera and it's literally a night and day difference in picture quality and honestly confuses me???

How does Lamborghini stick such a crappy rear view camera being owned by VW group and all their other cars that cost a fraction of the price of a Huracan gets a super high quality camera is literally beyond my comprehension.

You can especially notice how terrible the quality is when you go to full screen mode.

I almost want to get a bunch of Huracan owners to jointly complain to Lamborghini corporate as I feel like we all got stiffed on this deal.

Sorry for the rant other than the fact that the car also did not come with owners manual cover I do LOVE my Huracan don't get me wrong.

Just pointing out something that is just not logically right on this car.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosso View Post
    Has anyone else noticed the quality of the rear view camera is absolutely horrible on the car??

The resolution is something that came out of 80's and there is a ton of noise in the picture. I compared it to my $50,000 Audi rear view camera and it's literally a night and day difference in picture quality and honestly confuses me???

How does Lamborghini stick such a crappy rear view camera being owned by VW group and all their other cars that cost a fraction of the price of a Huracan gets a super high quality camera is literally beyond my comprehension.

You can especially notice how terrible the quality is when you go to full screen mode.

I almost want to get a bunch of Huracan owners to jointly complain to Lamborghini corporate as I feel like we all got stiffed on this deal.

Sorry for the rant other than the fact that the car also did not come with owners manual cover I do LOVE my Huracan don't get me wrong.

Just pointing out something that is just not logically right on this car.

You right. I paid 4300 CAD for the front and rear sensor and video camera. In comparison, it only costs half as much on a 911 Porsche, much better quality.

LOL. Took this long for someone to notice and post?!?

Rear camera is complete crap. 20k Nissan's get much better camera.

FYI, it's the same on the Aventador. I would encourage you to contact HQ and register your displeasure.

I was originally only going for the sensors , but went for the camera as so many cars have it and is expected.....£2,900 in the uk........same deal in my partners porshe macan £ 325???????? at the time of specing didn't know it was that bad, ive never trusted camera's it doesn't sit well with me your trusting it!!

Bmw charge £300!

They should create an option Standard (crappy) rear camera or Premium (Nissan's quality) rear camera. Charge extra few grand.. LOL

Honda's backup camera is FREE on all models sold in the U.S. !

Really, Lamborghini? ...... Really ?? LOL !

So this way, Lamborghini wont go bankrupt again.