Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rear view camera quality
    Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    Gladly paid it as it's needed...plus for someone buying a $280k car, $3900 is a drop in the bucket.
    To each his own, ATX.
    Personally, I would never park an exotic car in a 'parallel parking space' for others to bump-tap it as they indifferently jockey into the parking space.
    So, in my case .... It is not needed and .... useless.
    Nevertheless .... Good luck with your new 610.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    To each his own, ATX.
    Personally, I would never park an exotic car in a 'parallel parking space' for others to bump-tap it as they indifferently jockey into the parking space.
    So, in my case .... It is not needed and .... useless.
    Nevertheless .... Good luck with your new 610.
    I never parallel park either. But I do use mine to run around town (not a garage queen) and backing out of spaces having a camera handy is helpful. Heck just backing out of my driveway it's nice. As you said to each their own.
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    FWIW, same quality on Aventador.
    It's the same camera. Unfortunately the camera res is weak, not the screen. Lets hope Lamborghini will SEE this thread. Believe it or not Lambo officials read our forums.

I agree. the reverse camera res is truly disappointing. My girls 2008 Lexus is far better...why Lambo

I parallel park all the time...with good judgment. Not gonna wedge in between 2 mini vans

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    ... I parallel park all the time...with good judgment. Not gonna wedge in between 2 mini vans
    I'm sure you have great judgment, Ferruccio ..... But, what makes you so sure that the two abutting car owners are also careful??

Guys, I find myself scratching my head on this ....
    With all the concern on here for Windshield Protection Film, Xpel Film protecting the paint work, Skid Plates, etc. ....
    What would posses these same overly prudent folks to park their highly safeguarded baby between two strangers' cars on some city street?

I'm sure you have great judgment, Ferruccio ..... But, what makes you so sure that the two abutting car owners are also careful??

With all the concern on here for Windshield Protection Film, Xpel Film protecting the paint work, Skid Plates, etc. ....
    What would posses these same overly prudent folks to park their highly safeguarded baby between two strangers' cars on some city street?
    Highly agree. If anybody knows ex-KGB employee looking fo a job, please let me know...

Here's a great reason not to park on the street with a Lamborghini ...

https://instagram.com/p/1pPpHzvjtr/

If I worried about all the stuff that MIGHT happen when I'm out driving or parked, I would never drive. It's the difference between me enjoying my Lamborghini more or less...and frankly the reward is far more worth the risk.

The protections you mentioned (XPel, skid plates, etc) are to protect from things that 100% WILL HAPPEN, not something that MAY HAPPEN, and unlikely with good judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    If I worried about all the stuff that MIGHT happen when I'm out driving or parked, I would never drive. It's the difference between me enjoying my Lamborghini more or less...and frankly the reward is far more worth the risk.

The protections you mentioned (XPel, skid plates, etc) are to protect from things that 100% WILL HAPPEN, not something that MAY HAPPEN, and unlikely with good judgement
    "100% WILL HAPPENS"?
    No such thing in all my many years of driving these cars.
    I don't get chips; I must be the luckiest driver on the planet!
    Do get a grip.

"100% WILL HAPPENS"?
    No such thing in all my many years of driving these cars.
    I don't get chips; I must be the luckiest driver on the planet!
    Do get a grip.
    DRIVE FASTER...and lower