Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Dark Lord Arrived! The First US Privately Owned Nero Nemesis Lamborghini Huracan
    Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    sorry as with all specs its personal, love the red interior but would have gone red with the calipers to tie it all in......if you go black glossy rims the style pack would have looked well as that is glossy and ties again well with the rims and adds definition
    thanks goldencrust
    the orange caliper ties in with the orange side marker

In regards to the rims.....yes...glossy black.
    AND it looks like a totally different rim with it painted.
    Pics to follow

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHuracan View Post
    I saw your car parked next to mine at the dealer, I bought an Orange one. See my review and picture in one of the threads.
    I think matte rim would look cooler.
    You have a unique car because the matte black version makes the car look smaller and nimbler.
    When driving no one sees the orange calipers so the black on red looks good.
    I saw it in person so congrats - you have an awesome combo.
    Thanks Orange Huracan

Well my wife took a video of me driving the other day and you do see the orange calipers as the wheels are spinning
    Congrats on yours as well.

Here's how it looks today
    - Painted the wheels glossy black
    - Wrapped it with Xpel Stealth (LOVE IT) it actually brings out the matte finish even more.
    - Tinted all the windows

The drive....freakin amazing!!!!
    I drive extremely aggressive and damn....love it.
    The Dark Lord Arrived! The First US Privately Owned Nero Nemesis Lamborghini Huracan-img_0397-jpg
    The Dark Lord Arrived! The First US Privately Owned Nero Nemesis Lamborghini Huracan-img_0394-jpg
    The Dark Lord Arrived! The First US Privately Owned Nero Nemesis Lamborghini Huracan-img_0398-jpg
    The Dark Lord Arrived! The First US Privately Owned Nero Nemesis Lamborghini Huracan-img_0404-jpg
    The Dark Lord Arrived! The First US Privately Owned Nero Nemesis Lamborghini Huracan-img_0407-jpg

It looks much better now. The orange calipers look much better in orange than in red combined with the nero nemesis ext.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Love it! It is perfect.
    Huracan coming soon
    Aventador x 1

It looks stunning, actually i like better the glossy finish on the wheels than titanium on your car.