Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here She Is

Here She Is

Here She Is
    HURACANTALK EXCLUSIVE

Many of you guys have been following my Huracan delivery and things I thought about doing and things I am doing to it. Well the mystery spec is finally here. Looks exactly like the demo car all the dealers got outside but inside I went with the bicolor smooth leather red/black. Sadly down here it's raining so it'll be sitting till Sunday but I am super excited to finally have it and can't wait to really unleash it.

2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

looks good, I have a feeling someone's sleeping in the garage tonight,,

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    looks good, I have a feeling someone's sleeping in the garage tonight,,
    More like living...
    1954 Corvette

Looks awesome!! Need more photos..

Looks good, Congrats!

BIG Congrats! As i said on IG i was pretty sure that you'll opt for a red int since you loved it on your Cali! Frankly you intrigued me with the ext, i thought for a second that you were opting for bianco canopus.

btw. Did you got the race exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    BIG Congrats! As i said on IG i was pretty sure that you'll opt for a red int since you loved it on your Cali! Frankly you intrigued me with the ext, i thought for a second that you were opting for bianco canopus.

btw. Did you got the race exhaust?
    Thank you guys.

The race exhaust is being installed in florida on the 18th and I won't see the car until the 26th. FYI my cali has a dark tan interior not red. No worries I'm a huge huge red interior fan.
    More pics to come just waiting for this rain to stop and high quality pics will be on their way
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Thank you guys.

The race exhaust is being installed in florida on the 18th and I won't see the car until the 26th. FYI my cali has a dark tan interior not red. No worries I'm a huge huge red interior fan.
    More pics to come just waiting for this rain to stop and high quality pics will be on their way
    I saw those pics only on tel, looked like red lol It's good that you also have the chance to hear it stock before going with race exhaust. If you are making pics could you try doing some like Rob did on his delivery, check this link to see what i'm talking about: Congrats to rbenigar for taking delivery of his Lamborghini Huracan! Media impact, you know

Will do but in the mean time heres some quick ones I just took Here She Is-dsc_1002-jpg Here She Is-dsc_0014-jpg

P.S. Garage is being updated soon... Don't judge lol
    1954 Corvette

Thanks! I bet those will be awesome! Glad you opted for red calipers, in my book it's the only way to go on a white car