Need help choosing between a Performante or the EVO

Need help choosing between a Performante or the EVO
    Hello!

After years of dreaming and hard work, I can finally buy my dream car. a Lambo. being a carnut I do wish to daily the car, now that is relative as I do not drive to work or dont necessarily have to go anywhere but I do intend to take the car out when I feel like going on a joyrun. I live in the south of France/monaco so i won't be driving it for hours on end except for when I go to Germany and back. to get an idea of how much the car will be driven.

Now my question, I found a nice perf for sale, if we can make a deal my dream is a reality but he asks more then he knows he can get for it so will see. and I am also considering the EVO being the daily focused option but I dont wish to take the hit on them so either I buy a perf now or an EVO in a year. for daily use, which would you chose?

I think people dont drive perfs, the one im looking at has 8000km, nearly dream spec but I prefer used to garage queens. but that means driving one takes a big toll, and I dont really want to lose 50k on the car in say 3-4 years but it seems it could be the case.

what are your thoughts?

I wouldn't buy a regular Huracan, dont like the looks, too tame, even if there are great deals and it might be the smarter daily choice.

P.S If anyone lives around the are or in Europe and likes the south of france, maybe we can do a nice convoy down here, if anyone is interested

sorry if there is a typo, new keyboard is the end of me

For a daily driver, the Evo is certainly the better choice but for everything else, the Performante is, in my opinion, the more suitable choice.
    I have basically the last one Lamborghini produced (I live in Germany, got mine fresh from the factory in May 2019) and I never loved a car more than this one.
    You should drive both to understand the differences, especially in Corsa(!) mode. Good luck!