Finally got my ultimate dream car: 2019 Huracán Performante

Finally got my ultimate dream car: 2019 Huracán Performante
    So I barely know any car enthusiasts in real life so I figured some of you might enjoy this! So recently after a long 8 months of waiting I finally took delivery of my ultimate dream car, a 2019 Lamborghini Huracán Performante.
    First of all, have some pictures
    (I took a lot of pics with both of my cars together before selling the 911 soon)

Why exactly this car?
    I looked at many supercars in that range over the last years. I had an allocation for a McLaren 600LT and also looked at the 720S but those just didn't have that insanely emotional feeling of a N/A V10. Don't get me wrong I love McLarens, especially their styling and I think they're killing it recently but they just don't have the "soul" and sound a Lamborghini can offer.

Then there's the Porsche GT-range which I checked out. While I really like the new GT3 and GT3 RS (great cars) I prefer exotic supercar styling. I also checked out the Ferrari 488 but I was never a big fan of Ferrari. I kinda liked the 458 but the 488 doesn't really do it for me.

I also looked at used Aventadors but I honestly prefer the Performante over those because of how well engineered it is (and it's more of a track/race car). I also dislike the Aventador's single clutch transmission. The only thing that is missing on my Performante are fancy scissor doors but once I'm inside the car this becomes irrelevant very quickly..

Originally I had my eyes on a Huracan LP610-4 but the Performante looks and sounds just so much more aggressive. The italian flag on the side combined with the "bent"-look the car has on the side reminds me of the Aventador SV whose styling I'm in love with. Combined with the rear wing and the gorgeous front design it was an easy choice for me over the standard Huracán. On top of that as now the Performante can not longer be ordered (1.5 year production span) which might make it a bit more desirable in the future.

How does it drive?
    Coming from a 991.2 Carrera 4 I didn't think handling & overall driving comfort would be nearly as good in the Performante. I was wrong. This car has extremely precise handling especially because of Lamborghini's ALA active aerodynamic system. In regular mode it feels like a genuine nice car instead of the rough uncomfortable Lamborghini you would expect.

Visibility was a problem at first but I got used to it. It was also weird at first to have the indicators on the steering wheel as a button (which is a nightmare if you want to indicate leaving a roundabout). But overall I really fell in love with all the weird quirks and features of modern Lamborghinis.

It's extremly easy to drive. While I was very gentle at the beginning you get used to it very quickly and unleash the beast that this car really is. It also doesn't feel clunky/unsafe at all like older Lamborghinis for example. It's honestly an engineering masterpiece!

My Spec
    I ordered my Performante in Verde Mantis. I also opted for an Ad Personam interior which combined green accents with the beautiful laser-engraved interior design. This is the same interior that was presented on the Performante Spyder at Geneva 2018 but in green. I really hate bland/only black interior designs (both versions that the configurator offers didn't have enough color / too much black) and I love flashy colors so I went with Ad Personam. This delayed my car another 30-60 days but it was well worth it!

Future plans
    I don't plan on modifying my Performante at all. This might surprise some of you but I like to keep everything stock & vanilla. Regarding future car plans, I've got my eyes on the new 2021 Aventador successor which will be a hybrid.

I'm also looking forward to getting a 2nd car as a daily driver (Yes, I use my Performante as a daily right now lol) but I'm not exactly sure what to go for yet. My heart tells me to go for the Urus but my brain tells me that this might not be the smartest financial choice haha.

I plan on taking my Performante to the track this summer as well. I've never had a track day so I'm really looking forward to it! I'm from Austria (which is right next to Germany) so taking a few road trips on the German Autobahn is also on my list!

Final thoughts
    It's honestly one of if not the best car for under 1M$ out there. Building my own company it's one of the most rewarding feelings I know seeing all those years of hard work with barely any sleep finally pay off!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante
    2017 Porsche 911 Carrera 4

Congrats! Fine color choice!

-Mike
    SOUL PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
    Outstanding Exhaust Solutions, Fair Pricing, and Quality Service
    (855) 486-1400
    info@soulpp.com

Congrats! Such a beautiful spec! Enjoy it in good health!

PS. It's only a matter of time until you will want more power haha

Congrats, beautiful car, the interior is stunning.

My Performante is planned for an April production, still have to wait for it.

Enjoy in good health and yes, the Urus would definitely be the best daily driver, no doubt about it.

I'm actually coming from Porsche myself, had over 10 Porsche, then made the mistake to drive a R8 V10 Plus (4S, current model) and I was infected. Got the R8, hoped for a R8 GT which never came and now I'm waiting for the Huracan Performante to arrive.

Congrats! Great choice!

Beautiful Verde Mantis color of the Performante. Congrats!
    Brad

www.lamborghiniforme.com