Exclamation Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview

Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview
    Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview-h1-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview-h3-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview-h2-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview-h5-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview-h4-jpg

Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview-huracanfacelift-jpg

An important Lamborghini Huracan facelift is coming in 2020. So far all info was not official, however a few days ago we informed you that soon Lamborghini will start to give hints about it's new model. Yesterday Lamborghiniu posted on their Lamborghini Unica app an exclusive preview of the new car.
    Make sure to subscribe and share this thread , we will post here only official info about the Huracan facelift.

*** U P D A T E ***

The Huracan EVO generates 640 HP, new infotainment newly redisigned front, rear and sides with a revolutionary rear aerodynamic wing for better performance but not ALA, AWD steering which makes it a very sharp cornering machine , 0-100 kmh (62 mph) in under 2.9 seconds.

Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview-49813292_969914573205924_4912327591639121920_o-jpg

Center Exit Exhaust and more agressive aerodynamics but still no ALA as on Performante.

Love the new rim design! I think it would be too much to have ALA on this one since they already used the same center exit exhaust design straight from the Performante.

I'm really curious how they changed the front splitter for this one! I'm not a big fan of the small spoiler / mini rear wing. I think it doesn't really fit the overall design of the Huracán but I do like the horizontal hexagon design on the back.

As rumors stated the Evo will have a big touchscreen in the interior which I hope isn't the case. I'm definitely hyped for the official announcement with all of it's details!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante
    2017 Porsche 911 Carrera 4

Quote Originally Posted by Almdudler View Post
    Love the new rim design! I think it would be too much to have ALA on this one since they already used the same center exit exhaust design straight from the Performante.

I'm really curious how they changed the front splitter for this one! I'm not a big fan of the small spoiler / mini rear wing. I think it doesn't really fit the overall design of the Huracán but I do like the horizontal hexagon design on the back.

As rumors stated the Evo will have a big touchscreen in the interior which I hope isn't the case. I'm definitely hyped for the official announcement with all of it's details!
    It has the screen, unfortunately no ALA. But it has AWD steering, this should make it a really sharp machine.

Hopefully that wing/decklid can be retrofit. I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by jph704 View Post
    Hopefully that wing/decklid can be retrofit. I like it!
    I think it can be done

What about an EVO Performante?
    Lamborghini Huracan EVO Exclusive Preview-sph-jpg

Just to be clear: The Huracan Evo is the facelift version of the standard Huracan, this is not some sorts of special edition model or whatever.
    That said, it is a very nice evolution of the Huracan. I'm not a fan of the exterior changes since it looks a bit aftermarket now, especially that stupid lid in the rear but overall, it is a good update.
    Performante engine with 640 hp, all wheel steering, other improvements to chassis, ESP and steering, also a revised interior with a new touch display. Good evolution.
    Car will be as fast as the Performante on the road and probably only a tiny bit slower on the track, just perfect.
    The price (in Europe) went up by almost 17k EUR, not so good but people get more car for their money, no doubt about it.
    Huracan Evo Performante? I am pretty sure there will be a performance version of the Huracan Evo along the way but it won't be called Performante but rather Squdra Corse or Super Trofeo, which is good for Performante owners to avoid a higher depreciation.
    I'm getting my Huracan Performante around April/May with an April build. For a short time, I was thinking of switching to the Evo but what for? The Performante is still the better track car (I assume) and it definitely sounds better (in Europe, the Evo gets a particulate filter). With all the options my ordered Performante costs, I bet the Evo wouldn't be much behind price-wise.
    That said, I think that Lamborghini did a great job with the exception of that stupid looking lid. Not sure if there is going to be some sorts of aero package for the car later on, with a rear wing of some sorts but it is interesting to note that there is no sports exhaust in the (German) configurator.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennteam View Post
    Just to be clear: The Huracan Evo is the facelift version of the standard Huracan, this is not some sorts of special edition model or whatever.
    That said, it is a very nice evolution of the Huracan. I'm not a fan of the exterior changes since it looks a bit aftermarket now, especially that stupid lid in the rear but overall, it is a good update.
    Performante engine with 640 hp, all wheel steering, other improvements to chassis, ESP and steering, also a revised interior with a new touch display. Good evolution.
    Car will be as fast as the Performante on the road and probably only a tiny bit slower on the track, just perfect.
    The price (in Europe) went up by almost 17k EUR, not so good but people get more car for their money, no doubt about it.
    Huracan Evo Performante? I am pretty sure there will be a performance version of the Huracan Evo along the way but it won't be called Performante but rather Squdra Corse or Super Trofeo, which is good for Performante owners to avoid a higher depreciation.
    I'm getting my Huracan Performante around April/May with an April build. For a short time, I was thinking of switching to the Evo but what for? The Performante is still the better track car (I assume) and it definitely sounds better (in Europe, the Evo gets a particulate filter). With all the options my ordered Performante costs, I bet the Evo wouldn't be much behind price-wise.
    That said, I think that Lamborghini did a great job with the exception of that stupid looking lid. Not sure if there is going to be some sorts of aero package for the car later on, with a rear wing of some sorts but it is interesting to note that there is no sports exhaust in the (German) configurator.
    You did good, i would have kept the Performante order if i were you! If it was an standard Huracan order i would have switched it but not an Performante.
    And yes, i'm pretty sure that the track oriented version of the EVO won't be called also Performate, they will use a different name.