Hurancan 2020 Facelift > Impact

Hurancan 2020 Facelift > Impact
    Hello Everyone, For last 2-3 years, I have been waiting for purchase Hurancan Spyder 580-2, simply because thats whats affordable for me and what i feel comfortable with.

With the news of 2020 facelift, I am little nervous with the impact that will have on existing cards, with them having depreciated more. Of course, buying such vehicles always have a risk of large depreciation, but like like anyone else, I want to limit my "depreciating loss" by making best decisions that are available; of course I do realize there will still be depreciation, not shying away from that

In essence, with this facelift, what impact to existing Hurancan's do you enthusiats forsee price wise, especially with 2020 year being when Tesla will introduce the new roadster... As not an expert but a general person, logic to me dictate that evidently they will lose some value (some not significant) which leads me to want to buy this then and not now..

Thoughts please .

Quote Originally Posted by pprashar View Post
    Hello Everyone, For last 2-3 years, I have been waiting for purchase Hurancan Spyder 580-2, simply because thats whats affordable for me and what i feel comfortable with.

With the news of 2020 facelift, I am little nervous with the impact that will have on existing cards, with them having depreciated more. Of course, buying such vehicles always have a risk of large depreciation, but like like anyone else, I want to limit my "depreciating loss" by making best decisions that are available; of course I do realize there will still be depreciation, not shying away from that

In essence, with this facelift, what impact to existing Hurancan's do you enthusiats forsee price wise, especially with 2020 year being when Tesla will introduce the new roadster... As not an expert but a general person, logic to me dictate that evidently they will lose some value (some not significant) which leads me to want to buy this then and not now..

Thoughts please .
    Of course that prices will drop to current models, however not sure if buying a new (old) Huracan when the facelift arrives is the best way to go imho

If you are worried about depreciation then you will need to purchase used to offset. If you wait until 2020 you will not get to enjoy your Lamo until then. I love mine and would hate to wait 2 more years after already waiting 2-3 years as you have. Plus models change brother. Hurry and get what you want and enjoy!

Hello, sorry I should have clarified. My purchased would have been for used... Not brand new.