Thrust mode launch limited to 250!

Thrust mode launch limited to 250!
    Anyone else heard of this? You tuber vehicle virgin says his Huracan won’t launch anymore because it has hit the factory set limit of 250 total launches!

Lamborghini Reportedly Disables Launch Control in the Huracan After 250 Uses
    Lamborghini Will Disable Huracan’s Launch Control After Just 250 Uses: Report - The Drive
    2016 Rosso Mars LP610-4 Bellevue Edition
    2014 GTR Black Edition

Lamborghini has already denied this. Huracan Launch Control Limiter Myth Busted

Ya. The guy is an idiot, hence I never watch him. Of course he’s going to make purely click bait posts, that’s his job.

His car is tuned (supercharger), so why bother believing him?! I am actually surprised how much beating the Huracan drivetrain and engine can take, this is actually the clickbait headline he (Parker) should be using. LOL

Motor Trend did a report and I have also checked with a reliable source. There is no limit on Thrust Mode. Who knows what has happened to this Huracan for it not going into Thrust Mode. I suspect many of the mods might be to blame. Also, 250 launches--the count is the actual launch not how many times you activated it. Gotta love the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Motor Trend did a report and I have also checked with a reliable source. There is no limit on Thrust Mode. Who knows what has happened to this Huracan for it not going into Thrust Mode. I suspect many of the mods might be to blame. Also, 250 launches--the count is the actual launch not how many times you activated it. Gotta love the internet.
    You nailed it. Love your car.

Everything he says should be taken with a grain of salt. His channel is pure clickbait. Something else is going on with his car.

Is it actually that bad on the drivetrain? Or used sparingly it’s a bit of harmless fun?

Is there a counter somewhere to see what the previous owner racked up as far as uses goes, if any?
    Tom

See our comments above. This drivetrain appears to be solid. Internet, sensational hype.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopysDad View Post
    Is it actually that bad on the drivetrain? Or used sparingly it’s a bit of harmless fun?

Is there a counter somewhere to see what the previous owner racked up as far as uses goes, if any?
    Tom

Agreed, I take anything he says with a grain of salt. He doesn't give off the knowledgeable car guy vibe, more so the spoiled millennial vibe. But, who knows I've never met him.