My 2017 H annual service is due in Jan 2019

My 2017 H annual service is due in Jan 2019
    So my annual service is due in Jan 2019 for my 2017 H 580-2. The dealer quoted me $1500 for an oil change, brake flush and top off fluides. The Lambo dealer don’t really just have an oil change they go off of what the Lambo manufacture recommends. My H will have about 6k miles and i asked an independent Lambo shop and they said all i need is an oil change which they will only charge me $500. So Lambo dealer told me i will need to do a brake flush every year because moisture may get into brakes and it may cause rust in the abs modules. The indipendent shop told me brake flushes are done every 2 years because once a year is just accessive. Now keep in mind my H is still under warrenty until Jan of 2020 so what would you guys recommend? Let the stealership do my annual service or go with the independent shop? I guess with the Lambo dealer it would have records of my services and it would help when i trade it in or sell it also if my H shall have any major mechanical problems it will cover under warrenty. Lambo dealer will look for any excuses to not cover my H they may say “You did not get seevice done at a authorized service shop” so we will not cover you.

The dealership I go to will do the oil change only. About 250-350. Check another dealership.

Get it done at the dealer. If any scheduled service is not on the books at Lamborghini they have the right to deny future warranty claims

Quote Originally Posted by flyby_91 View Post
    Get it done at the dealer. If any scheduled service is not on the books at Lamborghini they have the right to deny future warranty claims
    Agree. Not to mention future buyers will take any skipped service into consideration and resale value. One with the full annual recommended service will certainly be more appealing.

I always find it funny, people pony up for the car, then balk at service/costs.

You do not need to do brake flush every year. Right in the scheduled maintenance book it states this for that.

"Although not strictly necessary, these operations are recommended if the vehicle has operated on dusty roads or abnormal driving conditions. If these operations are not carried out during the warranty period, the warranty will NOT lapse"

All that is required is to have inspected every year and changed every second year. When I installed my supercharger I knew my warranty was gone so am now using the Audi dealership who installed it to service car. They charged me $450 for oil change and their R8 tech said everything was basically same as an R8. Will have him do plugs this year since I don;t want Lambo Dealership messing with blower
    2015 Blu Caelum. VF800 Supercharger, Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust.

Question along the similar lines - my 2017 580-2 with 4k miles is coming up for service next month. I just bought it pre-owned, and the local Bay Area dealer wants $6K for the freaking service which includes spark plug replacement. Given how lightly driven the car is, do I need to go thru it all? How much do your local dealers charge for the 2 year service?

Quote Originally Posted by calilambo View Post
    Question along the similar lines - my 2017 580-2 with 4k miles is coming up for service next month. I just bought it pre-owned, and the local Bay Area dealer wants $6K for the freaking service which includes spark plug replacement. Given how lightly driven the car is, do I need to go thru it all? How much do your local dealers charge for the 2 year service?
    Same happened to me they put plugs in a low mileage...I looked at the bill and saw that even the manual does not recommend that frequently except for dusty and hard driving conditions...I complained and they gave me half my money back (left the plugs in). You don't need plugs...just get oil change/fluid change which should cost around 1700
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan (5000 mi) DD Sun
    2009 Porsche 911 C4S PDK (26,000 mi) DD Rain
    2007 Porsche GT3 (37,000 mi) Parting out
    2000 Porsche 911 C2 Aero (54,000 mi) Track Car "Bumblebee"
    1995 Porsche 911 Carrera Aero(51,000 mi) Show Car
    1987 Porsche Targa - (90,500) preservation
    1986.5 Porsche 928 - (122,000) preservation
    1967 Porsche 912 - (93,000 mi) project
    2003 Mercedes E320 Sport (69,000 mi) Airport Car
    2010 Mercedes R350 Bluetec (34,000 mi) wife's