Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Help me take a decision! Huracan or Superleggera?

Help me take a decision! Huracan or Superleggera?
    As you all know my Huracan order is not firm. As the full options list is a long wait, i decided to get an Lamborghini but it's pretty hard to take a decision.
    Now i have to choose between getting a Superleggera on which most likely i won't lose any money on resale and wait for H prices to stabilize or even order the SL Huracan if it will be availale to order.
    The second option would be to pick up an already spec'd Huracan since prices already dropped a bit compared to what they were 1 or two months ago. The only bad part is that most likely the prices will continue to drop massively once there will be many on the market for sale. In this case i see a potential 25-35k loss in about 4-5 months.

Please let me know what you think!

S

I'm kinda in the same boat, I don't want to order and wait 5 months, but I know if I pick one up today, i'll be taking a considerable hit in a year, however I personally don't plan to change for sl, I want a coupe, probably keep long term, so what am I waiting for, its the inevitable hit that keeps hitting me, besides having one and enjoying one asap should be the top priority shouldn't it? so ya see your preaching to the choir here, why don't you do something so I can watch and learn, if that's ok with you, bottom line,, cant help ya, sorry,,

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    I'm kinda in the same boat, I don't want to order and wait 5 months, but I know if I pick one up today, i'll be taking a considerable hit in a year, however I personally don't plan to change for sl, I want a coupe, probably keep long term, so what am I waiting for, its the inevitable hit that keeps hitting me, besides having one and enjoying one asap should be the top priority shouldn't it? so ya see your preaching to the choir here, why don't you do something so I can watch and learn, if that's ok with you, bottom line,, cant help ya, sorry,,
    Didn't knew that actually, i thought you were pretty determined to order one. Something tells me that i should not choose the G SL option, i guess i'll have to wait a bit more to see if 1 month or so prices will go down significantly. The actual price of an inventory H here is around 220k euros. We'll see how fast prices will go in the proximity of 200k. I'll make sure to place one of the first H SL orders though, leasson learned

I'm planning to enjoy the Huracan for the expected 3 years and get on the SL waiting list as soon as it starts. I've loved my current Superleggera, but we all get the itch for a new toy on a regular basis and after driving the Huracan there's no doubt it's better in every way and well worth the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by rbenigar View Post
    I'm planning to enjoy the Huracan for the expected 3 years and get on the SL waiting list as soon as it starts. I've loved my current Superleggera, but we all get the itch for a new toy on a regular basis and after driving the Huracan there's no doubt it's better in every way and well worth the purchase.
    Thanks for your reply, Rob! I think i finally managed to take a decision, i think i'll wait another month or two and pick one up once it hits the region of 200k. But i'll make sure to be the first that i'll order an SL. I think that will be the last Lamborghini without hybrid tech.

Honestly, I'd say get a Huracan off the showroom floor and keep for as long as you want. Because once the H SL's come out the G SL is gonna drop even more so your safer with the Huracan for a year or so
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Both great cars in different ways but I would get the H !! since I picked up my H about a month ago I haven't even looked at my 570 lol pretty sad if you ask me

Good luck with your decision !!
    15 - Huracan - Arancio Borealis
    13 - Aventador - Rosso Mars
    14 - M6 Gran Coupe
    14 - Range Rover HSE
    14 - Range Rover Sport SC
    15 - Range Rover Sport SVR ( April Delivery )

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Honestly, I'd say get a Huracan off the showroom floor and keep for as long as you want. Because once the H SL's come out the G SL is gonna drop even more so your safer with the Huracan for a year or so
    Thats a good point, you can't tell for sure that the G SL will kepp it's value so good after other H models will be announced/available to order.

Quote Originally Posted by Huracan610 View Post
    Both great cars in different ways but I would get the H !! since I picked up my H about a month ago I haven't even looked at my 570 lol pretty sad if you ask me

Good luck with your decision !!
    Sad indeed, i still think thats the best conv out there, probably until the Performante version of the H will be available. My decision is already taken, i will definately get a H as soon as it gets close to 200k. That should happen in about 2 months max. Here winter is coming so that will also help prices drop faster

I wasn't aware that Huracan in Europe is already being discounted.
    Here in US if you wanna get what's on the dealer's floor, one has to pay premium. And MSRP, if somebody want to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    I wasn't aware that Huracan in Europe is already being discounted.
    Here in US if you wanna get what's on the dealer's floor, one has to pay premium. And MSRP, if somebody want to wait.
    It's only because here the cars were being delivered much faster than in US. The first cars arrived in August.