Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Help me take a decision! Huracan or Superleggera?
    Guys, please do not compare US to Germany, it's not the same thing at all. I can post proof to show you, in fact i just checked the offers right now and the Huracan that was 219k euros last week is now 216.5k euros, so it's a 2.5k drop in a single week. As you can imagine you can get even a better deal if you are serious about purchasing it.

PS. Forgot to mention that it's a zero miles car, not slightly used.

I'm not questioning your honesty. I'm questioning (in astonishment) the difference between two markets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Guys, please do not compare US to Germany, it's not the same thing at all. I can post proof to show you, in fact i just checked the offers right now and the Huracan that was 219k euros last week is now 216.5k euros, so it's a 2.5k drop in a single week. As you can imagine you can get even a better deal if you are serious about purchasing it.
    Wow, that is crazy. I think i need to sell mine and come and buy one in Germany. That gives me a good reason to drive it on the Autobahn. See, everything happens for a reason.... LOL. Thanks for this awesome site by the way... excited at the things to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    I'm not questioning your honesty. I'm questioning (in astonishment) the difference between two markets.
    I know, just wanted to let you know about the difference between the two markets. Again, i do not want this specific car but this is the one i was talking about: Lamborghini Huracán.Liftsystem.LED.Xenon.Kamera.SOFORT als Sportwagen/Coupé in Nürnberg

euro weakens further this year, It will be a bargain to buy a H car in Europe ! There is no discount whatsoever in Toronto Canada, however the dealer offers paint protector and a car bag free of charge here.

a lot of our car guys here in the uk are more worried about depreciation generally on the high end stuff since the recession, we all used to except we lost money, as that was part of the game but with everything tougher even though the economy is on a turn......people are concerned of dumping large sums of cash!! I know 3 huran mates and my car turns up in march and we know if we keep them for 2 years we will dump 40k or more.....then if you go for the sl prob have to put in another 50k..........90k in 2 years isn't fun, lets hope the dealers respect the repeat business!!

as you you i've driven just about every lambo and the huracan is on of my favorite so far. so much versatility and just a heads up it wont be the sl that comes out first....... or maybe at all. if you see where lambo is going the sl replacement might have a different name...... just sayin....

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Mr Hurricane, meet your new ride!

Help me take a decision! Huracan or Superleggera?-photo-30-11-2015-00-22-12-jpg
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan