Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Help me take a decision! Huracan or Superleggera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    It's only because here the cars were being delivered much faster than in US. The first cars arrived in August.
    Are you talking demos?

not demos, if you check auto trader uk, any day you'll find 15 or more used H's for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Red Mark View Post
    Are you talking demos?
    No, cars that were ordered by dealers and have them in inventory. There are also slightly used Huracans (500-1000 miles
    ) selled by private sellers.

as far as I know the cars aren't being discounted as there's still a lengthy wait time, you can get a deal on your options if you have a good relationship with your dealer! I have a letter and small deposit on the sl and number 1 at my dealership, as with other gt3 models its not every ones cup of tea.....but this time round it will be awesome !hopefully rear wheel drive as a true gt3 spec road racer. I know we hate loosing money on cars and we all work hard to reward ourselves, but we also over look the pleasure we get from owning these machines!! worth every penny imo

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    No, cars that were ordered by dealers and have them in inventory. There are also slightly used Huracans (500-1000 miles
    ) selled by private sellers.
    What part of Europe, which country?

What part of Europe, which country?
    Germany, it's the biggest market.

I would imagine.
    What discounts they offer?

I would imagine.
    What discounts they offer?
    There are really two options to get a good deal:

1. Experience with the dealer, if you bought multiple cars from him, he is willing to get you a good deal.

2. You show them the money if you never bought from them, if they see you mean business and it's just a problem of wire the money, they also can get you a good deal.

Still, now the prices are still pretty high, they'll definately go hard down the hill in the next couple of months because winter is coming and even more Huracans will be available on the market.

For winter i have the Range anyways. As a friend told me, these days i make money daily because i do not pick one up right now

Having driven both cars and I would say the Huracan is much better and is as much a leap as the Aventador over the Murcielago. I follow the market closely and I am not seeing dropping Huracan prices. In fact, if you're in the US and you happen to find a spec'd car not accounted for, some dealers are getting markups on them. The latest update is that the order bank is still about 12-14 month out so until demand falls off, I don't see "falling" prices.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaM3 View Post
    Having driven both cars and I would say the Huracan is much better and is as much a leap as the Aventador over the Murcielago. I follow the market closely and I am not seeing dropping Huracan prices. In fact, if you're in the US and you happen to find a spec'd car not accounted for, some dealers are getting markups on them. The latest update is that the order bank is still about 12-14 month out so until demand falls off, I don't see "falling" prices.
    I agree, that's why I was bit surprised that the car is being discounted already (in Germany at least).