Lambo service near Baltimore

I live outside of Baltimore (Reisterstown to be exact), and I just bought a 2016 Huracan Spyder with 230 miles on it. I have already logged over 1000 miles, and it is reading ‘service due’. Does anyone have any experience with Lamborghini service closer than Sterling Lamborghini in northern VA? Also, is it frowned upon to get service anywhere other than a dealership? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the purchase! I wouldn’t think it’s frowned upon as their are many “smaller shops” that can handle this level of service for the Lamborghini. A little research of “exotics shops” in your local market such as in D.C should absolutely be able to handle that.

All things being equal, a vehicle serviced at the dealership is going be more desirable upon resale than one not, IMO. Also, independent unlikely to be able to do service campaigns. Seems every year there's new ones.

Thank you all for the feedback!

Find an Audi dealer that has clients who have the R8 is your best bet aside from lambo dc. I’m in bel air, there’s a Delaware Audi that sold/ services several r8’s I plan to visit.
    Personally a smaller shop servicing wouldn’t phase me but some potential buyers do get hung up on that.

I thought Audi dealers where NOT allowed to service the Lambos. Are they doing that in your area? Also, it is true that a car serviced by a Lambo dealer will be viewed more favorably than one that was not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkivbren View Post
    Find an Audi dealer that has clients who have the R8 is your best bet aside from lambo dc. I’m in bel air, there’s a Delaware Audi that sold/ services several r8’s I plan to visit.
    Personally a smaller shop servicing wouldn’t phase me but some potential buyers do get hung up on that.

I’m being told yes. Haven’t personally gone there.