Huracan door panel removal

Huracan door panel removal
    Guys.

Anyone know how to remove the door panel/cards from the inside of the huracan?

Is it an easy removal or a ballache?

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Loggins
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

Seems to be a bit thin on replies. I take it from that not many have removed the door panels themselves.
    ....out along the edges, always where I burn to be.....the further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.

If memory serves, one screw behind the gloss black insert in the door release handle. 2 screws behind the flat grey door handle and two more screws behind the speaker grill. I don’t believe a screw is behind the light under the door panel but would take a quick look. The light just pulls down from one side. The rest of the door is secured with plastic clips. Clips can be released by pulling the bottom of the door panel away from the door itself then sliding the door panel up and away from the window seal.

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply to this Kevin. Much appreciated. I'll be giving this a go.