Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I drove a Huracan and want one but..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Whazzzup85 View Post
    Show me how to make real money and I'll do the work on my own.
    Chad
    If it were that easy, everyone would be driving supercars and living in mansions. As they say “the world needs ditch diggers too.”

Tough crowd. I'll take you at face value. It's almost impossible to say something intelligent that will help you specifically to achieve your goals. To escape the 9-5 grind you need to leverage money or a skill. Read and study. Not necessarily school but learn how to take your effort and multiply it so that you aren't doing all the work all the time. The internet is your friend. You can find a wealth of information and learn a new skill. Maybe even find a mentor. But you'll first need to prove you're worthy of his time.

Read the thread below. It's a great starting point to help shift your thinking.

Thread by @naval: "How to Get Rich (without getting lucky): Seek wealth, not money or status. Wealth is having assets that earn while you sleep. Money is how w […]"

Quote Originally Posted by rssf View Post
    Tough crowd. I'll take you at face value. It's almost impossible to say something intelligent that will help you specifically to achieve your goals. To escape the 9-5 grind you need to leverage money or a skill. Read and study. Not necessarily school but learn how to take your effort and multiply it so that you aren't doing all the work all the time. The internet is your friend. You can find a wealth of information and learn a new skill. Maybe even find a mentor. But you'll first need to prove you're worthy of his time.

Thread by @naval: "How to Get Rich (without getting lucky): Seek wealth, not money or status. Wealth is having assets that earn while you sleep. Money is how w […]"
    Thanks for the response. I will look at that.

Quote Originally Posted by rssf View Post

Great response. I too will take you for face value... not sure exactly what you do for a living but I can tell you “sales” definitely of the line of work is great way to make awesome money. I personally am in sales Mortgage sales that is and run a few offices now. Changed my life but I was COMMITTED to myself first, then to my craft and mastered it.

Cars is fun and all, it’s absolutely a DREAM but investing in something that will truly make you a return is Real Estate.

I like what you said about surrounding yourself with people doing better than you. That’s STEP #1 called “Humility” good for you.

Warren Buffet said it best “surround yourself with people that are better than you, more successful than you, and EVENTUALLY you will start drifting in that direction “ sounds like you are already recognizing that my friend.

Best of luck, not that you need it.

Cheers I drove a Huracan and want one but..........I drove a Huracan and want one but..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, I somehow believed that this was a Lambo board, not a trolling pond...guess I was mistaken.
    2018 Performante
    2017 2500 HD Sierra Denali
    2016 911 TTS (700) HP
    2016 Z06
    2005 FGT White/ blue (1050 HP)
    2005 FGT Yellow/ black