Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Major issues with new Huracan Performante
    I am glad you posted it on this forum. Ensure your dealership that we are all watching and waiting for the outcome. Good Luck

What about the oil level light, it’s yellow?
    That red one is oil pressure and if so accurate, that oil is going somewhere. If it’s not leaking on the floor, it’s leaking into the engine or coolant. Could be a blown head gasket if it’s overheating fast.

Is the engine bay temperature fault coming up? It will come up when the temperature in the engine bay gets to hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambofan35 View Post
    What about the oil level light, it’s yellow?
    That red one is oil pressure and if so accurate, that oil is going somewhere. If it’s not leaking on the floor, it’s leaking into the engine or coolant. Could be a blown head gasket if it’s overheating fast.

Is the engine bay temperature fault coming up? It will come up when the temperature in the engine bay gets to hot.
    It will start with the yellow oil level light with the warning "shut off engine, check oil level" and then within 1-2 minutes switch to the red light and say "shut off engine immediately, refill oil"

It was documented here that they first batch of HP came with under filled oil from the factory.
    Surprising how a PDI did not pick up on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by flyby_91 View Post
    It was documented here that they first batch of HP came with under filled oil from the factory.
    Surprising how a PDI did not pick up on the issue.
    My car arrived at the dealer 6 or so weeks ago so I don’t think it’s from the first batch that were affected. That being said, I may be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by dlezin View Post
    Attachment 6025like I said the imaginary car in the imaginary garage of my imaginary house...
    As Reagan used to say "trust, but verify", and hoping this is not your dad's garage.

Jokes aside, Lamborghini owes you a brand new car. Just imagine largely diminished resale value on your lemon Perf.
    Pisser, to say the least.
    Fight with them and don't give up.

Wow, that sucks. I think I would drive the car to the dealer and leave it there until the situation is resolved.

So far my experience with Lamborghini has been excellent, and I can not imagine that they would not treat you right.

Good luck and keep us informed.
    2016 Porsche GT4
    2017 Porsche Turbo S
    2018 Lambo Performante

2018 GT2rs - On the way...

www.instagram.com/vetskyyy/

Dealer says car is ready for pickup next week. That being said they wont tell me what was wrong. Should I accept the car back without being told what was wrong? My instinct is no I shouldn't

I would not take the car back. Thats me.

The fact that they wont tell you what was wrong would have me worried
    2015 Blu Caelum. VF800 Supercharger, Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust.